Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Ashington 1-6 Hebburn - superb performance! Cedwyn Scott with four - he’s notched 10 in 155 minutes! Sunderland after him!

Trial with us!

There is a trialist up top for the 23;s today as I assume it's him!

• 4 weeks later...

It's the Vase this weekend behind closed doors in Tier 3 areas yet the home teams still have to pay for their opponents' travel! So, Jarra have to foot the bill for a team from Warrington even though they have no revenue at all coming in on the day! Hebburn vs North Shields would have been a cracker too  :rant:

Bromley up to 3rd in national league, look a much better side this year. Got Reeco Hackett back from Portsmouth who’s way too good for this level. James Alabi and Michael Cheek look really dangerous up front. Few new faces elsewhere as well.

Hoping to get a ticket for this weekend.

Blyth got stuffed 3-0 at home off York, on Weds night Been a tough start for Michael Nelson - have to wonder as to whether an experienced manager should now be brought in. If not, relegation to the NPL is on the cards yet again.

It's been a huge clusterfuck since Alun Armstrong left.

Are we allowed into alliance games this weekend? Confused by the info I've seen so far?

Yeah, saw a tweet by Boldon appealing to NL fans to get down there.

Aye, a mate plays for them!!

There’ll be a lot of NL teams taking a big hit this weekend especially Hebburn what with the wage bill as well as No fans allowed plus the boozer closed will cost them a lot. Shite!

Are we allowed into alliance games this weekend? Confused by the info I've seen so far?

I think fans are allowed in at all steps below the Northern League mate!

Cheers. Hopefully get to Blue Star v Ponteland playing down the road from me, providing the wife gets the all clear from tonights covid test that is. Was thinking i was in for an unexpected game to watch then that came up ☹. Hopefully she'll get a swift all clear.

OK experience at Bromley, a bit too many people to feel safe. I’d say only about 1 in 50 people wearing masks, even though it’s mandatory. And plenty of non-households mixing very closely. It’s outdoors obviously, but still a bit uncomfortable.

Enjoying the game but not sure I’ll go again until vaccinated or the number is reduced.

OK experience at Bromley, a bit too many people to feel safe. I’d say only about 1 in 50 people wearing masks, even though it’s mandatory. And plenty of non-households mixing very closely. It’s outdoors obviously, but still a bit uncomfortable.

Enjoying the game but not sure I’ll go again until vaccinated or the number is reduced.

Not great , sums this country up at times, give an inch......

That’s more an argument that shops should be shut than football should be open, but I get why he’s annoyed.

Yeah I agree!

Consett chairman reckons the Vase final is Sunday 21st March so hopefully each club can get a decent allocation!