N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

I bought the red england top from mike ashleys car boot sale shop for 4.49 tonight.  I felt dirty just buying it.

What a waste of money.

I've got a spare red England away top if anyone needs one.

I bought the red england top from mike ashleys car boot sale shop for 4.49 tonight.  I felt dirty just buying it.

What a waste of money.

It'll do, i'll use it for DIY after, when ever that happens.

I've got a spare red England away top if anyone needs one.

Guest Jawesome

I've got a very Chelsea esque plain blue addidas top and I'll stick with white shorts, and white socks.  Just thought I best dooble check.  Do you want me to bring my 'A' game too?

:clap2:

I've got a very Chelsea esque plain blue addidas top and I'll stick with white shorts, and white socks.  Just thought I best dooble check.  Do you want me to bring my 'A' game too?

:clap2:

:lol:

You guys best find someone to fill in for me in case I won't make it. I'm still positive I will make it, but I'll not know 100% for certain before tomorrow and that would probably be little time to line-up a sub/replacement if it doesn't work out for me.

Got some medical doctor shite that needs sorted before I can go anywhere, should be sorted today, but as I said, just in case :thup:

I'm not sure what's more depressing, the lack of substance and irritating knee-jerking in the Newcastle Transfer Rumours thread, or the utterly predictable way this thread is heading...

I'm not sure what's more depressing, the lack of substance and irritating knee-jerking in the Newcastle Transfer Rumours thread, or the utterly predictable way this thread is heading...

It's not heading anyway depressing man :lol: It's just harder for me to re-arrange stuff since I'm flying in from Norway and can't skip this doctor's appointment for reasons I'll not go into on a forum. :razz:

Plus I'm still positive I'll make it since if I don't get dire news today I'll still be free to fly in tomorrow as planned, haha. But it'd still be good to have a sub or something ready just in case.

It's not heading anyway depressing man :lol: It's just harder for me to re-arrange stuff since I'm flying in from Norway and can't skip this doctor's appointment for reasons I'll not go into on a forum. :razz:

Plus I'm still positive I'll make it since if I don't get dire news today I'll still be free to fly in tomorrow as planned, haha. But it'd still be good to have a sub or something ready just in case.

http://www.ringu.co.il/images/Rave_Chicken/rave_chicken_animated.gif

Last time I'll actually try to explain something  :knuppel2:

Regardless, I'm still certain I'll be there :aww: Just saying it's better to be ready for things like it with having subs ready since it might not just be me who's a bit uncertain, and I doubt many will last a full 90 mins anyways.

Guest marky555

Fair enough Kaizero but its a bit shitty if I for example ask a mate if he fancies a game on Sunday night so he plans his day around that, then I have to call him back and tell him he's no longer playing! Anyways, regardless of this I hope you get good news pal! :thup: