N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

sorry lads it was me that was harping on about the ref but after all the hassle of confirming people/people dropping out etc etc i just couldnt be arsed to start another round of 'will you pay another quid'. :blush:

saying that if anyone knows a qualified ref (i do but i reckon he'd be crap) feel free to tell him we'll give him the money and bring him, no-one's gonna say no to another quid, i think.

Just message everyone telling them to bring a fiver*, it doesn't really matter how good the ref is (it'd make for a better game if he gave some dodgy decisions..!) - there's just something symbolic about having a non-player make decisions.

We're not after the FIFA World Cup final set-up and expect everyone to take this as seriously as an actual match, but some people are travelling a long way for this and it'd be a bit shit for them if it was basically a kickabout in the park with a load of clearly shit decisions going the way of the loudest bastard.

It doesn't even have to be a 'qualified' ref, just someone who knows the rules and fancies earning a few quid to blow the whistle every so often.

*speaking from experience, this will also make your life a helluva lot easier when collecting money on the way in.

you seem more passionate about it, you do it

ARe the wags allowed to come and watch.

How fit is she? If so I can keep her company in the changing rooms.

I'm not having women around watching me dominate other men................erm i mean dominate the midfield.

How fit is she? If so I can keep her company on in the changing rooms.

ok, ill tell her she cant come.

But she could practice her ball skills and everything.

I'm not having women around watching me dominate other men................erm i mean dominate the midfield.

you wont even dominate your own trainers that night.

you wont even dominate your own trainers that night.

We'll see.

But she could practice her ball skills and everything.

her ball skills are top drawer,.. and the cooking isnt bad,..oh joy.

whats with reds v blues.

surely it should've been black and whites v's purpley bluey type things.

organise a game for the summer and i'll bernd schuster around the centre circle for a game.

what a cald arse.

whats with reds v blues.

organise a game for the summer and i'll bernd schuster around the centre circle for a game.

what a cald arse.

years of experience turning up for called off games.

working sunday anyway.

Guest Heneage

Not many women can with tooj

whats with reds v blues.

i tried my best for home strips vs away but it was vetoed

Not many women can with tooj

Canny.

sorry lads it was me that was harping on about the ref but after all the hassle of confirming people/people dropping out etc etc i just couldnt be arsed to start another round of 'will you pay another quid'. :blush:

saying that if anyone knows a qualified ref (i do but i reckon he'd be crap) feel free to tell him we'll give him the money and bring him, no-one's gonna say no to another quid, i think.

Just message everyone telling them to bring a fiver*, it doesn't really matter how good the ref is (it'd make for a better game if he gave some dodgy decisions..!) - there's just something symbolic about having a non-player make decisions.

We're not after the FIFA World Cup final set-up and expect everyone to take this as seriously as an actual match, but some people are travelling a long way for this and it'd be a bit shit for them if it was basically a kickabout in the park with a load of clearly shit decisions going the way of the loudest bastard.

It doesn't even have to be a 'qualified' ref, just someone who knows the rules and fancies earning a few quid to blow the whistle every so often.

*speaking from experience, this will also make your life a helluva lot easier when collecting money on the way in.

you seem more passionate about it, you do it

no.

Aye, Tooj can act like a manager. Mick can be the other one if he's still coming to be the master photographer.

I nominate Tooj to take the JFK role...rants and raves at his team for 15minutes but we all do our own thing anyways.