N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Stephen927

Lads I'm not sure I can make this.

My dad starts his chemotherapy on the 15th Jan so we're looking at getting the close family together for a couple of days up in Scotland beforehand to take his mind off it a bit, and while his health is still good enough to walk around a bit and be ok with the car journey etc.

I know this is a bit shit seeing as I was one of the main organisers of this event so I'll still pay my bit and a bit extra otherwise I'll feel a bit of a twat in dropping out.

Guest Heneage

My dad starts his chemotherapy on the 15th Jan so we're looking at getting the close family together for a couple of days up in Scotland beforehand to take his mind off it a bit, and while his health is still good enough to walk around a bit and be ok with the car journey etc.

I know this is a bit s*** seeing as I was one of the main organisers of this event so I'll still pay my bit and a bit extra otherwise I'll feel a bit of a t*** in dropping out.

Don't panic, Pegasus can just take your spot, and I hope everything goes ok with the family.  :thup:

I know this is a bit s*** seeing as I was one of the main organisers of this event so I'll still pay my bit and a bit extra otherwise I'll feel a bit of a t*** in dropping out.

Nah mate priorities, all of us here would much rather you were with your family in this sort of situation. All the very best.

iIf you are sriously 6' 7 " then i may reconsider being cb, as im a small 6'1"

I am, but don't let that put you off. You could always mark Venkman (dunno how big he is but doubt it's as big as me) and let your defensive partner pick me up.

I seriously can't wait to play with you, I don't even care how gay that statement is, its going to be class.

Let me switch teams! I'm 6 foot 6 and fancy this battle. :lol:

No man, no! You're part of our huge threat from set pieces innit.  :colo:

I know this is a bit shit seeing as I was one of the main organisers of this event so I'll still pay my bit and a bit extra otherwise I'll feel a bit of a twat in dropping out.

nah man thats totally fair enough, dont worry about it

mods...is there any way i can have access to editing the OP and title so stephen doesnt have to worry about it and i'll take it from here

mods...is there any way i can have access to editing the OP and title so stephen doesnt have to worry about it and i'll take it from here

What do you want it to say and I'll change it.

Hope everything works out for the best pal.

Anyone else got an image in their head of a cp40 montage with the Rocky theme tune, controlling the ball with his kid, jumping on a trampoline, etc? :lol:

how the fuck did you guess i was playing eye of the tiger.

What do you want it to say and I'll change it.

cool, its a constantly evolving beast tbh, people who have confirmed need to be put into the final lineups, also i want everyone to know that if for any reason they cant make it after having confirmed then to let us know asap as stephen has kindly done. that way we can all try together to fill up the spots so we dont end up with lop sided teams or having to pay more.

This match will be on at the same time as Man Utd vs Chelsea. I wonder which will be the most entertaining? :laugh:

Apologies if this has been mentioned but anyone taking a camcorder along.... show everyone the highlights

There's only one problem with that idea. :lol:

Aye sorry. Dont know why I asked.  :lol:

Just with not being able to see it I would have been interested to see how it all passes off.

i really would like to see this as well!  somebody should be issued a press pass!

We've got stupeedo, WBCP & now Pegasus confirmed but not in any of the line-ups....

Just thought I'd re-raise this point. Two places left (both CB) now Stephen unfortunately can't make it, WBCP who was in originally in but somehow got left out...and two more to fit those two slots.

We've got stupeedo, WBCP & now Pegasus confirmed but not in any of the line-ups....

Just thought I'd re-raise this point. Two places left (both CB) now Stephen unfortunately can't make it, WBCP who was in originally in but somehow got left out...and two more to fit those two slots.

look a couple of posts up mate i'm trying to get it sorted but i cant edit the OP

Me being a pest again...but Marky555 is in the confirmed list but in neither team too.

haha i know i just noticed and pm'd wullie, means we've got a rolling sub for each team as it stands, my guess is we'll lose at least one more confirmed though