N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Heneage

Blue's need a CB it appears, Venkman will you be dropping back? Like to Right back ;)

pah, gimme 80 quid and collect 4 each off all these lot and i'll think about it :pow:

Have we got a ball sorted? And travel plans too?

Guest Heneage

Nixon gets bullied by 12 year olds, I would stick him on the wing  :laugh:

I gave s good as I got! And trust me come the game you'll see why I'm like Rino Gattuso :D

I need a report on venkman and pilko, as i will ber marking these if i get moved to Cb.

I'm not the fastest, so you've got no worries there. However I'm massive, good in the air, and powerful when I run with the ball.

I need a report on venkman and pilko, as i will ber marking these if i get moved to Cb.

I'm not the fastest, so you've got no worries there. However I'm massive, good in the air, and powerful when I run with the ball.

define massive.

define massive.

6"7.

define massive.

6"7.

6 inches???

iIf you are sriously 6' 7 " then i may reconsider being cb, as im a small 6'1"

I am, but don't let that put you off. You could always mark Venkman (dunno how big he is but doubt it's as big as me) and let your defensive partner pick me up.

Guest Heneage

I am, but don't let that put you off. You could always mark Venkman (dunno how big he is but doubt it's as big as me) and let your defensive partner pick me up.

I seriously can't wait to play with you, I don't even care how gay that statement is, its going to be class.

are you built with the height? i think i will have to defend the second ball,...or just cheat.

Edit,...can you buy 6" platform astro trainers?

I seriously can't wait to play with you, I don't even care how gay that statement is, its going to be class.

Erm, alright then. :lol:

are you built with the height? i think i will have to defend the second ball,...or just cheat.

I'm not that built. Think Andy Carroll, but not a cunt and not as naff. :lol:

And can't you just stick a block of cheese or something onto your shoes?

I'm not that built. Think Andy Carroll, but not a cunt and not as naff. :lol:

And can't you just stick a block of cheese or something onto your shoes?

ive just seen your picture on the lookalikes post,...for some reason, im just not afraid anymore.

the height could be a tad awkward tho, and the 22year age avantage i have.,

edit,.. the cheese, no good, im shovelling it down my neck now.