N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

as it stands then the red team need a left back and the blue team need a CM and a left winger, marky555 asked to be on the wing so thats one position sorted, Dave needs to pick either LB for the reds or CM for the blues, then we only need one more for a full set

Blue please. :)

Guest Stephen927

I may be able to sort the Cm position but would require kaizero willingness to drop to RB my brother RW and me CM.

Kaizero has a decent cross so it's more likely that if we did need a RB that it would be your brother dropping into that position. :)  :lol:

CM looks fine for the red team, it's just LB.

Blue team needs centre back and centre mid.

as it stands then the red team need a left back and the blue team need a CM and a left winger, marky555 asked to be on the wing so thats one position sorted, Dave needs to pick either LB for the reds or CM for the blues, then we only need one more for a full set

Blue please. :)

You just made 11 powerful enemies.  :shifty:

This afternoon , im dropping my lass, and my daughter at the silverlink, then me and the son are off to an all weather pitch. to work on my touch, close passing, kicking muscles,.a bit of chipping practice.... got to be better than shopping.

This afternoon , im dropping my lass, and my daughter at the silverlink, then me and the son are off to an all weather pitch. to work on my touch, close passing, kicking muscles,.a bit of chipping practice.... got to be better than shopping.

:lol:

:lol:

Fair play, he's taking this really seriously. Should be a good match.

Guest Stephen927

I ran to the car cos it was pissing it down yesterday.

:coolsmiley:

AND I've lost two pound in the last week. Shame, cos I was gonna put it towards petrol.  :undecided:

Guest Stephen927

I'll get on the phone to Celestine, shall I?

Or I'll pop in the crepe shop and see if Bernard fancies a kickabout. :lol:

And I'll pop in just ask him what the hell a crepe is.  :lol: