N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Someone needs to come up with a definite plan with meet times and that. Then even if it's on the 18th (hopefully not ;)) those plans are set.

Would suggest booking 6pm-8pm if possible.

Sunday 11th January

6pm Meet @ Coach Lane [pay Dr Venkman £5 as you pass through the gate onto the pitch]

[warm up, team organising, waiting for late-comers, etc]

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

7.50pm FT & Penalty Shoot-out

8pm + Head to Ship Inn/Benton Ale House (?) for post-match pints and banter [these are both next to Four Lane Ends metro & <10mins walk from Coach Lane Sports Facility]

Have we managed to find a ref?

More like arrive at five, blagging your way past Venkman.

Wait for half an hour until everyone arrives.

Kick off at six after everyone glams themselves up.

Stop for an hour at half time and wait for the ambulance to cart cp40 off after his heart attack.

Play a significantly extended second half after the ball is retreived after numerous skied penalties.

Wait around for twenty minutes while Pilko and Stephen "find the soap".

Go to the police station to give a witness statement after Nixon gets seven bells knocked out of him in the pub.

Guest Stephen927

Someone needs to come up with a definite plan with meet times and that. Then even if it's on the 18th (hopefully not ;)) those plans are set.

Sunday 11th January

6pm Meet @ Coach Lane [pay Dr Venkman £5 as you pass through the gate onto the pitch]

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

8pm + Head to Ship Inn/Benton Ale House (?) for post-match pints and banter [these are both next to Four Lane Ends metro & <10mins walk from Coach Lane Sports Facility]

More like arrive at five, blagging your way past Venkman.

Wait for half an hour until everyone arrives.

Kick off at six after everyone glams themselves up.

Stop for an hour at half time and wait for the ambulance to cart cp40 off after his heart attack.

Play a significantly extended second half after the ball is retreived after numerous skied penalties.

Wait around for twenty minutes while Pilko and Stephen "find the soap".

Go to the police station to give a witness statement after Nixon gets seven bells knocked out of him in the pub.

What the hell!  :lol:

Should try and keep it at Coach Lane if possible imo, this is a major problem if we need to re-confirm everyone.

this chopping and changing venues, is getting silly now btw.

are you playing like? you haven't pm'd me to confirm

whats the general consensus now then? should i try and get coach lane standard astro turf on the 11th?

Sunday 11th January

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

this sounds good,. do it, eveyone else stop posting with other suggestions,....

finished work around 1 ish today, normally would spend afternoon, unloading van, drinking tea, wasting time on this board. but not today, with this match in mind i attemted to jog down to my parents, about a mile and a half.

combination of a bit of running and a lot of walking,...first time running in about 10 years, im now feeling Cramptastic.

You might just make it to half time then eh?  :pow:

I'd be fine with playing on Astroturf at Coach Lane. Just book it as soon as you can imo. :thup:

And for the record The Prophet, I prefer using an antibacterial liquid soap!  :rolleyes: :lol:

finished work around 1 ish today, normally would spend afternoon, unloading van, drinking tea, wasting time on this board. but not today, with this match in mind i attemted to jog down to my parents, about a mile and a half.

combination of a bit of running and a lot of walking,...first time running in about 10 years, im now feeling Cramptastic.

haha class, i'm gonna have to do some fitness work to catch up!

haha class, i'm gonna have to do some fitness work to catch up!

I worked it last night at the gym looked in the mirror and only seen an Amdy Faye looking back at me  :kasper: