N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Heneage

I'll send him one then.

Anywhere other than in nets, btw. :lol:

Midfield ideally.

Who's team are you on?I've heard comparisons to Alan Smith? Will it be a case of you standing there while both teams cripple your self esteem by going "Ner I'm not having him."

You could probably get train up with me and Luca.

I'll send him one then.

Midfield ideally.

Who's team are you on?I've heard comparisons to Alan Smith? Will it be a case of you standing there while both teams cripple your self esteem by going "Ner I'm not having him."

There are a load of trains cancelled replaced by bus services on weekends in January. For example when I travel from Newark to Durham I have to get off the train at Darlo and board a replacement bus through to Durham. Go on the trainline and the estimated journey time is about an hour to Newcastle from Darlo...so watch out anyone coming from the south.

Guest Heneage

I'll send him one then.

Midfield ideally.

There are a load of trains cancelled replaced by bus services on weekends in January. For example when I travel from Newark to Durham I have to get off the train at Darlo and board a replacement bus through to Durham. Go on the trainline and the estimated journey time is about an hour to Newcastle from Darlo...so watch out anyone coming from the south.

I'm Durham to Newcastle but cheers.

They normally warn you in good time don't they?

I'll send him one then.

Midfield ideally.

Jesus. Where is Darlo? Where is Durham? What station is between Darlo and Newcastle? Answer these questions and you'll see.

"They normally warn you in good time" - It's December. That is in good time for January.

To summarise - no train. Get bus instead.

Guest Heneage

I'll send him one then.

Midfield ideally.

Jesus. Where is Darlo? Where is Durham? What station is between Darlo and Newcastle? Answer these questions and you'll see.

"They normally warn you in good time" - It's December. That is in good time for January.

Caught you at a bad time? :lol:

Good advice though.  :thup:

I'll send him one then.

Midfield ideally.

Caught you at a bad time? :lol:

Good advice though.  :thup:

Whey howay man Nixon, learn your rail routes :lol: