N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Stephen927

More importantly what about the pre/post match piss up?

I'd be up for doing summit after the game. Anything before and it'll effect my high levels of performance.

Guest Heneage

Nixon I am going to f***ing rape you.

O0

:-* :-*

I went looking for you in the NO mugs set to evaluate you, sadly no photo but thats fine. Kaizero is known for a short fuse and long studs so watch out.  :lol:

haha, 22 alan smiths giving it their all for an hour, are we having a ref? i'd be up for paying an extra quid like

Can we not get Paul Moseley? [or another forum-member who is a ref]

As for post-match drinks, there's a couple of pubs between the metro and Coach Lane - The Black Bull is one of them if memory serves correctly. We've often been in there for post-match drinks and both are canny.

Must give the credit for this idea to Stephen, but Mick (or anyone else turning up to watch) - do you fancy writing a little match report afterwards?

I'll be bringing a camera to take shots of beforehand and afterwards, but I won't be taking any action shots. That's your job seemingly. Lots of people challenging for headers and tackling etc please. :lol:

Match report would be totally sweet though if you fancy doing it.

It's a matter of life and death. Jokes on the board will be decided by this epic contest, this coming together, this gladitorial battle.

Actually, it IS pretty darn sad how seriously myself and certain others are taking a kickabout. :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

How fucking serious are people taking this!? :lol:

Yeah, it's only a game.  :rolleyes:

... are you new to football?