N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

I can-t play on Sunday the 11th, My hamstring just doesn-t want to fix... Been to see a physio and he thinks could be a bad back agravating the injury? Old git!!

Count me in for a later date maybe...

P.S. defensive central midfield destroyer.

Guest Heneage

Could always push up, eh Nixon?

Come up for corners and set pieces etc, you could always nab one  :pow:

I did that when I played for a Sunderland XI and got bollocked. Apparently Right Backs aren't supposed to attack. Mind you the winger would be stood and he'd see me just running past like a nutter.But aye I'll get forward if and when I can :lol:

I did that when I played for a Sunderland XI and got bollocked. Apparently Right Backs aren't supposed to attack. Mind you the winger would be stood and he'd see me just running past like a nutter.But aye I'll get forward if and when I can :lol:

:no:

Guest Heneage

:no:

Aye I know. The lad who asked me to play and basically organize a defence consiting of a 53 year old a tall lanky lad who'd not played in3 years and a random kid who couldn't kick properly said tell them you're a mackem. Stupidly half way there I said "You's need to keep Evans" at which point the penny dropped in the monkeys head and he didn't speak to me at all.

Guest Stephen927

I come in to find it's come on this far, what a belter man.

Aye I'm all for sorting the teams out now then I can see who my targets are, hopefully it'll be Nixon  >:D

Guest Heneage

Aye I'm all for sorting the teams out now then I can see who my targets are, hopefully it'll be Nixon  >:D

Do you mean for signings or kicking the shite out of ? I imagine I'll be high on most people's second list. :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

Do you mean for signings or kicking the shite out of ? I imagine I'll be high on most people's second list. :lol:

If we're on the same side I'm going to just keep feeding you the ball... put you into a few 50/50 opportunities.  :lol:

I played tonight, had an absolute anonymous showing before popping up in the last five minutes to equalise. Twas even a 2-2 draw.

Shola- tastic.

edit- The FA will scrutinise the video of the game before deciding whether to credit our first goal to Wullie.

I played tonight, had an absolute anonymous showing before popping up in the last five minutes to equalise. Twas even a 2-2 draw.

Shola- tastic.

edit- The FA will scrutinise the video of the game before deciding whether to credit our first goal to Wullie.

:smug:

Guest Stephen927

Do you mean for signings or kicking the s**** out of ? I imagine I'll be high on most people's second list. :lol:

I've never seen you play, so I'll go for the second option. ;)  :lol:

There had better be some pictures of this historical event.

Sky Sports were going to come along to Gateshead tonight but they left a message on my phone saying they had bigger fish to fry.

Guest Heneage

Do you mean for signings or kicking the s**** out of ? I imagine I'll be high on most people's second list. :lol:

If we're on the same side I'm going to just keep feeding you the ball... put you into a few 50/50 opportunities.  :lol:

That's where the bottling Italian will come out.  Lots of that Foreign "HEEEY!" Screams when I go down. :lol:

There had better be some pictures of this historical event.

If you're talking about the meet and not Wullie's goal (cos that would be just immature frankly :rolleyes:) then yes, I'll be taking a camera along and taking a few action shots.

Who knows, I may even come up with some Craig Hope style captions!  :shifty:

That's where the bottling Italian will come out.  Lots of that Foreign "HEEEY!" Screams when I go down. :lol:

Which is when my inner Vinnie Jones will come out going "Get the fuck up you diving cunt!" and end up with a red card, a restraining order and possibly a severe prison sentence. :pow:

Unless you're on my team. Then it's alright. :lol:

I think we need to make shin pads compulsary strictly advised.

Some people consider it part of the game to go, "Pah, shinpads? For foreigners and pansies!" - I wasn't going to bother wearing them (and it's not because I think like that!).

Some people consider it part of the game to go, "Pah, shinpads? For foreigners and pansies!" - I wasn't going to bother wearing them (and it's not because I think like that!).

Are you fast? If you're fast and up against me, you'll need them. :thup:

Are you fast? If you're fast and up against me, you'll need them. :thup:

No! I'm about as pedestrian as Nicky Butt! :lol:

When I go to buy some new astroturf trainers in January, I might just get a cheapo pair of shinnies if I can't dig a pair out.