Most entertaining team?

summerof69

Not sure if it's my most entertaining, but Newcastle during Keegan aside I rather enjoyed Ossie's Spurs side. With his 2-1-7 formation he appeared to have this idea that it didn't matter if the opposition scored as long as you scored more. I know it didn't last long but it was curiously entertaining.

Really liked the 09-10 Man Utd team. Rooney at the peak of his powers and Valencia supplying him some of the hardest struck crosses you’ll ever see. Absolutely loved when they smashed AC Milan 4-0 at Old Trafford. Park Ji Sung shackelling Pirlo who was pissed off with Ferguson for doing so. Park even scored in that game. Nani, Fletcher, Carrick were great that season.

Bielsa’s Athletico played some sintillating football. Absolutely wiped the floor with Man Utd. I always want the English sides to do well but I couldn’t help but applaude that side.

Martin O Neil’s Villa side with Young, Agbonlahor, Milner and Petrov were a great team who didn’t care who they were playing, they’d press from the start and never stop running. One of my favorite ever games was a 4-4 with Chelsea. Shaun Maloney was hella underrated in that side and should have stayed longer. Dude is so weird. Didn’t celebrate any goals. They were the team that forced Mourinho to quit at Chelsea. Their downfall was prioritising top four over the Europa League. Genuinly think they had a chance to win it.

Fulham’s 2010 Europa League team was entertaining as all hell. Zamora, Dempsey, Davies, freaking Zoltan Gera.

Wigan under Martinez were entertaining to watch, too. Swear Emerson Boyce was a really good ball playing defender. They could go toe to toe with anyone. They’d could get spanked but they could also pull off huge upsets.

The Chile national team of the last six years or so is one of the best national teams I’ve ever seen. Super collective. They really deserved to win the Confederations Cup. That would have been the icing on the cake.