Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

I like the transfer window and if clubs can't deal with it then that's just bad management

:thup:

How long does it take to do a transfer? The mad dash on transfer deadline day shows a transfer can be done quickly when required. The shorter window just means less time for the clubs, players and agents to dick around. Want a transfer? Well get on with it.

If every country was the same that would work. Went through this before but not every club can just sign players. Some have to sell to buy and are self maintained. Someone like Cardiff might have a player worth a fair bit but who they don’t want, and want to sign someone from over here to replace him. European club in no rush to sign him and considering their options. Our deadline runs out, said French club offers a sum too good to refuse and sign him mid August. Cardiff now have to wait 4 months to buy the player they want. I just don’t get it.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rangers beat Bury in front of 40k plus fans in a friendly yesterday, impressive!

Guest Open_C

I fucking hate Ray Winstone's betting adverts.  It's the worst case of putting on an accent that should come naturally since Jayne Middlemiss

Flashback Friday

According to the reliably informed Steve Wyss, Newcastle failed to push through a deal for Ngolo Kante because the Magpies did not reach Caen’s evaluation of €4m. They had two bids rejected worth €2m and then €2.75m. Kante incidentally had a man of the match performance this evening.

Some things don't change. At least we didn't write this article though:

http://threeandin.com/ngolo-kante-could-be-the-worst-tottenham-signing-since-jason-dozzell/

Flashback Friday

According to the reliably informed Steve Wyss, Newcastle failed to push through a deal for Ngolo Kante because the Magpies did not reach Caen’s evaluation of €4m. They had two bids rejected worth €2m and then €2.75m. Kante incidentally had a man of the match performance this evening.

http://threeandin.com/ngolo-kante-could-be-the-worst-tottenham-signing-since-jason-dozzell/

Tbf with that Spurs one, the bloke writing it probably didn't write the heading and the article itself isn't that bad

Flashback Friday

sqIwJvy.gif

Flashback Friday

Tbf with that Spurs one, the bloke writing it probably didn't write the heading and the article itself isn't that bad

Except from describing/alluding to Kante as an attacking player and judging him on his attacking stats. Aye, proper well informed that. Clearly had never ever watched him. It's pretty poor, let's not pretend.

Flashback Friday

Except from describing/alluding to Kante as an attacking player and judging him on his attacking stats. Aye, proper well informed that. Clearly had never ever watched him. It's pretty poor, let's not not pretend.

Not sure if he was playing further forward at that stage but I think I read that he did used to play further forward at one stage

Except from describing/alluding to Kante as an attacking player and judging him on his attacking stats. Aye, proper well informed that. Clearly had never ever watched him. It's pretty poor, let's not not pretend.

Not sure if he was playing further forward at that stage but I think I read that he did used to play further forward at one stage

Tbf I did read a Guardian article about Kante with insight from his former team-mates at Caen who said he was box-to-box as they had a dedicated DM which allowed Kante to roam a little as he was clearly far more talented than the players around him (they say). Still though, the guy writing that article clearly hadn't watched him imo, it's sounds like someone who has looked at stats, international appearances and injury records and feigned knowledge. Probs accounts for a large portion of internet journalism/journalists mind.

Betfair have started doing an HQ-type quiz and it's all football related (don't know if just for the WC or will go on in that vein).

Who was the first England player to be sent off? Ray Wilkins. The host then goes on to inform us that he's currently a TV pundit.. :facepalm: