Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Sat 16/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

Guest godzilla

Really hard to call this, seems any result possible. I could see a narrow loss, can equally envisage our front three causing them some real problems on the break especially as they'll come at us.

I'd take a point

Agreed this is one match when any result could happen. Possible loss is the favourite as Bournemouth have good form, but even then I wouldn't bet on it.

Really hard to call this, seems any result possible. I could see a narrow loss, can equally envisage our front three causing them some real problems on the break especially as they'll come at us.

I'd take a point

Agreed this is one match when any result could happen. Possible loss is the favourite as Bournemouth have good form, but even then I wouldn't bet on it.

Bournemouth don't have good form like.

Guest godzilla

I'd take a point

Bournemouth don't have good form like.

Should have stated good home form

You have any issue with groups tweeting those? They’re lush and beat your average ‘you’ll do for me Bonny lad’ style meme

I've no reservations, do as you please with it :thup:

:lol: Shit, you make that? Kinda shining a light on the standard of modding, here IC.

Crooked nail gets the hammer. He added, sinisterly.

:lol:

Aye, suppose it's what a few wins for Newcastle does to me - wind up spending my time making futile banners in anticipation for the forthcoming match.