The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Would people say Spurs are now back in the title race?

Nah. That's not really a criticism on them either, the level you need to be at to be keeping pace this season is unbelievably high.

What's with Salah not celebrating?

The third one? Think it was macho cause he rode the challenge.

He didn't celebrate any of them. His expression didn't change, it was weird.

Checked out the first ones as apparently Liverpool fans are also worried by it. Think he scores then nods as if to say "I'm the man" then realizes the opportunity was more fasioned by Firmino's involement and turns to thank him. The look on his face tells me he was trying to prove a point on the day. Maybe as he hadn't scored for a few games.

Just seen Swansea’s goals. Leroy Fer has went full Patrick Kluivert. :lol:

That third goal is ridiculous, a rebona cross followed by an over heard kick, followed by a diving header :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't hate him or owt, but he gets proper grating really quickly when it's not highlights though. Tbh, I found that video a bit disturbing though, he seems proper deranged.

I don't hate him or owt, but he gets proper grating really quickly when it's not highlights though. Tbh, I found that video a bit disturbing though, he seems proper deranged.

:lol: He's 100 percent an absolute nightmare the second there's no match on. He's great on the mic, though.

Guest alijmitchell

Mike[/member] thomas[/member]

I fucking love him. I'm pretty sure nobody in the world loves football like Ray Hudson does  :lol:

Footballs version of Sid Waddell

He's a fucking twat like. Can't stand his commentary.