Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

:lol: Oh my God I'm actually a bit gutted. Who the f*** is playing up front for us.

You think this makes us worse?

:lol: It makes us so much worse. We're gonna hoof it to midgets for 38 matches. Actually felt my gut rumble at the thought of it.

Mate, you live in America. Forget NUFC exists and enjoy your safe and harmonious country while you can.

:lol: This place here is legit the only reason I'm still a fan. If y'all are willing to look the other way I will happily support Liverpool again.

:lol:

Talking like you don’t already have an account on RAWK (:safetywink:)

:lol: Nah. I'd be like a Liverpool fan here. Like "Ah, you lads hoofed it to Gayle for 85 minutes and lost ten nil, hard luck chaps. Better times ahead, etc" and then just actually enjoy (scouse for wor) lads playing actual football in the next match.

If y'all good, I'm good.

:lol: Oh my God I'm actually a bit gutted. Who the f*** is playing up front for us.

You think this makes us worse?

:lol: It makes us so much worse. We're gonna hoof it to midgets for 38 matches. Actually felt my gut rumble at the thought of it.

Mate, you live in America. Forget NUFC exists and enjoy your safe and harmonious country while you can.

:lol: This place here is legit the only reason I'm still a fan. If y'all are willing to look the other way I will happily support Liverpool again.

Talking like you don’t already have an account on RAWK (:safetywink:)

:lol: Nah. I'd be like a Liverpool fan here. Like "Ah, you lads hoofed it to Gayle for 85 minutes and lost ten nil, hard luck chaps. Better times ahead, etc" and then just actually enjoy (scouse for wor) lads playing actual football in the next match.

If y'all good, I'm good.

I'll not be shedding any tears for this fucker going either, absolutely hopeless. I wouldn't even say him going had weakened the squad such is his ineptitude. The squad is smaller in numbers now but not weaker.

Guest firetotheworks

Squad is stronger now he's left. Utter w***.

:lol: Some extreme wishful thinking there.

Doesn't seem like a bad bloke, but he was utterly useless.  Turning water into wine getting a fee him.

Not convinced we actually got one.

Aside from that, I can't remember him hitting even a single decent shot.

Doesn't seem like a bad bloke, but he was utterly useless.  Turning water into wine getting a fee him.

Not convinced we actually got one.

Aside from that, I can't remember him hitting even a single decent shot.

I seem to remember him turning and smashing the ball against the inside of a post one game (not scoring though).  I can't remember who it was against, but it was a cracking shot.

Edit: Away at Burnley 26th November

Good luck to him, the personal stick he got on the interwebs was fucking embarrassing. Grafted his bollocks off and just didn't pan out.

Not his fault he was shit and still got games.

See colback, jack.

Yep, it's not his fault that Ashley lowered the standards of this club.

Good luck to him. :thup:

• 1 month later...

Joselu fits Garitano's battleplan like a glove (a cheap glove bought at a Chinese outlet, which is the kind of gloves Alavés can afford), I wouldn't be surprised if he scores 7-9 this season. It really depends on whether he can hold that starting spot in front of Lucas Pérez.