Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Being Danish i have watched Sisto a lot. Never really managed fulfil his potential...but he is still young.

He can play absolutely horrific and be so annoying to watch...and still create 1-3 good chances.

But he needs to step up (a lot) and im not sure he is suited for PL. Needs to play every weekend and i cant see it happen here.

Rafa should take a look at Robert Skov (winger) from FCK. 23 goals and 6 assist this season. 8 goals from free kick (highest in Europe, I think)

Would love Sisto

The mackems would love us to sign Sisto as it rhymes with Bisto. They would spontaneously combust with anticipation of getting on the grooming site to make that little joke

Convinced I posted during last season that I thought Rafa would be after him last summer, but alas can't find any Nostradamus like predictions.

He also plays in a 3-4-3 system at Atalanta, supported by two withdrawn forwards, very similar to the role Rondon currently plays for us.

Convinced I posted during last season that I thought Rafa would be after him last summer, but alas can't find any Nostradamus like predictions.

He also plays in a 3-4-3 system at Atalanta, supported by two withdrawn forwards, very similar to the role Rondon currently plays for us.

Rafa seems to love these type of focal point strikers like Sebastian Haller and Zapata.

Did he have Zapata at Napoli?

Nah, he's exactly what we don't need, someone not particularly tall and a bit a of a radgie. We need to keep Rondon or sign someone like him, a big man who is going to do as he's asked (and not get sent off a couple of times a season).

I'd take Morelos in a heartbeat if we went down though.