Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder where we'd have finished that season if Cole hadn't been sold. The start of that season was peak-Keegan for me. Even more so than 95/96

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder where we'd have finished that season if Cole hadn't been sold. The start of that season was peak-Keegan for me. Even more so than 95/96

Would have been interesting if Cole recovered and found his scoring boots again. He left with 1 in 13 or something didnt he? Plus was suffering with shinsplints a fair bit iirc

Who's that back row 3rd from the right. He's on sky sports now but I can't for the life of me think of his name.

Tony Gale.  He's an utter cockwomble.

Cannot fucking stand that prick. One of the 'proper football man' types who is clearly thick as pig shit and waffles on and on about getting men in the box etc etc

Guest firetotheworks

Who's that back row 3rd from the right. He's on sky sports now but I can't for the life of me think of his name.

Cannot fucking stand that prick. One of the 'proper football man' types who is clearly thick as pig shit and waffles on and on about getting men in the box etc etc

If that's while he's commentating on us then fair enough tbh. :lol:

Cannot f***ing stand that prick. One of the 'proper football man' types who is clearly thick as pig s*** and waffles on and on about getting men in the box etc etc

Isn't he the resident Pardhoop licker extraordinare?

Cannot f***ing stand that prick. One of the 'proper football man' types who is clearly thick as pig s*** and waffles on and on about getting men in the box etc etc

Isn't he the resident Pardhoop licker extraordinare?

Yeah he loves a bit of Pards. Says it all about him really.