NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

The way he spoke on that interview, I got the impression that he has been advised not to get his hopes up. That half hearted "I'd back me" was pretty much resignation to the fact this useless prick was incredibly unlikely to be asked to stay on.

Could be wishful thinking on my part, but I think I would have been feeling a lot of anger if he'd given an indication he would be staying on.

Guest The Little Waster

Ring thumbheed tell him hes binned and ask him to hand the phone over to Steve

i'd love us to win the fa cup but i'm not as bothered  as i was. just wont be the same not being there.

however it would get us into europe and be better for recruitment.

so thats 2 trophies in 2 years and onto the champions league!!!  :lol:

Watched that soccer box with Gerrard last night and Neville asked him about Rafa. He said at first he didn’t really like him because man management wise he was the opposite of Houllier who was like a father figure.

He said Rafa was always critical and never really praised him, but then it clicked in him all the stuff he was telling him to do and he credits him with turning him in to the player he was.

Looks like its Poch

Just about to post this. Didn't see the interview, but did he say he's open for a PL return, and not necessarily a top 6 team?

Someone on twitter said so.

Guest godzilla

Wants to live in London - no can do Poch

Rafa's full time base wasn't here either (his family never moved up here also), so I would imagine it would be something of a similar arrangement if it was him.

Poch is still second choice for me, if he's now saying he'd be staying in London as well then that just moves him further down the list for me. With the amount of money that's being talked about and the scope of what the Saudis want NUFC to become, any manager coming in needs to have the club at the centre of their interests. London is a shitehole, it's a place that believes it's own hype, it's a dirty, stinking, overcrowded dungheap and I'm afraid celebs fawning over it just because of said hype means they can keep it for all I care - there's a reason the commuter belt is so popular, anyone with half a brain doesn't want to live in the smoke.

... plus I'd rather have Rafa  :lol:

Wants to live in London - no can do Poch

Rafa's full time base wasn't here either (his family never moved up here also), so I would imagine it would be something of a similar arrangement if it was him.

Don't think Pardew's base was here either, was always getting spotted getting the train to and from Kings Cross