Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Guest sammyboy

Jol or Shearer, jesus wept.

Please no

it's a f****** nightmare, f*** the both

Allardyce pissed me off no end but those two aren't fit to wipe his arse

well Jol managed to get Spurs to 5th twice ... what did Newcastle do while he was doing that ? UM .. yeah thats right .. nothing ... you could do a hell of a lot worse than Jol...

For fuck sake! What a fucking farce we continue to be. I'm embaressed to support Newcastle at times, not looking forward to the mongs that are going to be the people interviewed on SSN in next couple of days.

So it could only really be :

Moyes (no chance of leaving them),

MON (same as above),

Mark Hughes (wouldn't of thought he would give up his squad but would not rule it out)

Redknapp (same as above)

Strachan (same as above)

Don't see any others that they would go after that is an improvement on Sam.

Shocked, confused, happy-ish, shocked, depressed.

All within the space of an hour or so from hearing Allardyce had been sacked to hearing the manager they want to take over is British..

What I don't understand is why have they even mentioned that they won't be appointing a foreign manager??  Is that supposed to be a good thing or something "oh thank god we won't have one of those horrible foreigners, well done Mr Ashley".  This smacks of the kind of narrow minded crap we got from fat freddy.

This is an absolute joke. there isnt a better non foreign coach woth getting. seems like they are at a club given the right channels comment which mercifully rules out mcclaren. one of moyes, hughes, redknapp or o neil. any of which would be a wasted chance to get in some one of real quality. complete joke.

Please no

well Jol managed to get Spurs to 5th twice ... what did Newcastle do while he was doing that ? UM .. yeah thats right .. nothing ... you could do a hell of a lot worse than Jol...

they finished 5th twice, we finished 7th and 14th, what's your point? we had Roeder and Souness

Guest sammyboy

Please no

they finished 5th twice, we finished 7th and 14th, what's your point? we had Roeder and Souness

point is Jol is a good manager and more than capable of "wiping BFS's arse" .... but Newcastle fans are too up their own to consider anyone other than Jose ... please ... he's not going to come ..