Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

People who say that showing the ball out by defenders is a foul. According to the laws of the game, it's not.

Therein lies the pet hate.

Guest manomush

going on Interpolic's 'glove' thread in chat, I'll add footballers who wear gloves, and even more, footballers who wear short sleeved shirts and gloves.  So you'll be warmed up enough not to keep your arms warm, but your hands might get too cold?

Emre, you little scamp, I'm looking at you.

english players wearing gloves ,rooney the other neet

What difference does it make if they're English?

[/quoteborn here thicko not from abroad where it is fukin a bit waamer

Guest firetotheworks

going on Interpolic's 'glove' thread in chat, I'll add footballers who wear gloves, and even more, footballers who wear short sleeved shirts and gloves. So you'll be warmed up enough not to keep your arms warm, but your hands might get too cold?

Emre, you little scamp, I'm looking at you.

english players wearing gloves ,rooney the other neet

What difference does it make if they're English?

[/quoteborn here thicko not from abroad where it is fukin a bit waamer

Haha, 'abroad', aye I forgot that England is the coldest place in the known universe.

Haha, 'abroad', aye I forgot that England is the coldest place in the known universe.

Actually, the Lahnden press and inhabitants of Lahnden seem to believe the north-east is so cold, there are icebergs floating down the Tyne and Geordies live in igloos. :uglystupid2:

Guest Heneage

Watching games at stinky pubs with overly drunk fat people spilling their beer all over you and blocking the tv sets.

"Atmosphere" my arse.

That's nothing like the pubs I go to.

Watching games at stinky pubs with overly drunk fat people spilling their beer all over you and blocking the tv sets.

"Atmosphere" my arse.

That's nothing like the pubs I go to.

I've yet to see one pub unlike that when a "big" match is on.

Guest firetotheworks

"Atmosphere" my arse.

You're going to the wrong pubs.

"the football club"

Manager **: "Well, we know we have to improve things at the football club, and we will be doing our best to bring players in in January, but we will only sign players who we think will benefit the football club etc etc"

** see Brown, Phil. Lee, Samuel. Pearce, Stuart.

"the football club"

Manager **: "Well, we know we have to improve things at the football club, and we will be doing our best to bring players in in January, but we will only sign players who we think will benefit the football club etc etc"

** see Brown, Phil. Lee, Samuel. Pearce, Stuart.

Sammy Lee is the worst at that, think he said it 13 times in one post match interview when Bolton manager. Twat.

Here's another.

Travelling to another city to watch your team, getting there nice and early for a few drinks, then spending it is some vile, quarantined shit hole of an "away pub" (the Fernhurst at Blackburn, the Eight Bells at Fulham, the Cape and Gown for you lot at our place) where you are rammed in with pissed up morons, paying inflated prices for shite beer to a backing track of Sky Sports News and general idiocy.

"Oh Fulham was fuckin ace, we went down the Eight Bells, it was fucking rammed with Villa!"

Why? Why on earth do that? I can think of - off the top of my head - 20 really nice places to drink in the environs of Craven Cottage.

Coming to Villa Park for a game? Fancy a drink? Go down Digbeth, or into the Jewellery Quarter, or some of the boozers off Colmore Row where you'll actually get real, proper, nice beer and food. Don't go to the Cap and Gown to wait in a primeval scrum at the bar to get served by some arsey gibbon who has charged you 2 quid to get in the pub in the first place, whilst the Police wait outside in their vans, filming the comings and goings.

Actually, the Lahnden press and inhabitants of Lahnden seem to believe the north-east is so cold, there are icebergs floating down the Tyne and Geordies live in igloos. :uglystupid2:

:lol:

Guest beardieman

Players wearing short sleeves and gloves, WTF is that all about

Andy Gray

MOTD

Gary Liniker

Alan Hanson

Mark Lawreson

Michell Platini

Ronaldo (rent boy)

Alex Ferguson

Harry Rednap

Sunderland

blah blah blah

Guest schmuck

You lose most heat through your extremities, ie hands, feet and head, therefore it doesn't really make much difference what length sleeve you wear since you don't lose much body heat through your forearms

You lose most heat through your extremities, ie hands, feet and head, therefore it doesn't really make much difference what length sleeve you wear since you don't lose much body heat through your forearms

I always thought you lost most heat through your head (etc), because everywhere else was normally covered. Am I an idiot?