Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

Great read on the Everton forum. :lol: Comments of "stupid geordies, double jeopardy rule" etc. as to why Pickford shouldn't have been off, as soon as it's 2-2 thanks to some howlers from their keeper it's "Pickford's shite, should never have been on the pitch anyway". :lol: They really are the scouse mackems, no wonder Sunderland are so desperate to be football friends with them.

Guest neesy111

Great read on the Everton forum. :lol: Comments of "stupid geordies, double jeopardy rule" etc. as to why Pickford shouldn't have been off, as soon as it's 2-2 thanks to some howlers from their keeper it's "Pickford's shite, should never have been on the pitch anyway". :lol: They really are the scouse mackems, no wonder Sunderland are so desperate to be football friends with them.

That's no different to this place tbh at times.

When we went 4 at the back just after HT we looked to have more of a cutting edge in terms of carving out chances and pushing them back. They got behind us on the break a few times which is why Rafa has moved to the 5. But against poorer sides at home I wouldn't be averse to going 4 at the back, we looked better going forward.

My guess is the 5 man system could be on the back burner next match.

Back 4 of Yedlin, Fern, Lejeune and Dummett. Midfield of Hayden, Ki/Shelvey, and one of Kenedy/Atsu/Ritchie to fit in with Almiron, Perez and Rondon

Just been watching the highlights, the memories man. I think one of the guys next to me dragged me back halfway down row when the winner went in, hugged so many people after the winner and at full time.

Just been watching the highlights, the memories man. I think one of the guys next to me dragged me back halfway down row when the winner went in, hugged so many people after the winner and at full time.

The highlights on nufc.co.uk are always really good. Good how they get them up so quickly.

Guest firetotheworks

Great read on the Everton forum. :lol: Comments of "stupid geordies, double jeopardy rule" etc. as to why Pickford shouldn't have been off, as soon as it's 2-2 thanks to some howlers from their keeper it's "Pickford's s****, should never have been on the pitch anyway". :lol: They really are the scouse mackems, no wonder Sunderland are so desperate to be football friends with them.

It's also a made up narrative/cherry picked tbh. I can't remember who posted their match thread yesterday, but plenty of their posters at the time said he should have been sent off and was lucky.

It was yesterday. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Great read on the Everton forum. :lol: Comments of "stupid geordies, double jeopardy rule" etc. as to why Pickford shouldn't have been off, as soon as it's 2-2 thanks to some howlers from their keeper it's "Pickford's s****, should never have been on the pitch anyway". :lol: They really are the scouse mackems, no wonder Sunderland are so desperate to be football friends with them.

It's also a made up narrative/cherry picked tbh. I can't remember who posted their match thread yesterday, but plenty of their posters at the time said he should have been sent off and was lucky.

Also it's no wonder some of them will hate us if we call them the scouse mackems

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Also it's no wonder some of them will hate us if we call them the scouse mackems

Aye, it's a forced label to me, like. They've never been relegated from the Premier League, have a very good trophy haul, and absolutely hate Sam Allardyce. :lol: They're nothing alike and the label gives the mackems far too much credit. Plus neil's sound :aww:

Aye, it's a forced label to me, like. They've never been relegated from the Premier League, have a very good trophy haul, and absolutely hate Sam Allardyce. :lol: They're nothing alike and the label gives the mackems far too much credit. Plus neil's sound :aww:

While I generally agree and have nothing against Everton, @thechicoazul on Twitter is a very odd individual when it comes to NUFC.

Still a fucking memory isn’t it?

Guest chopey

Just caught the highlights. What a snide little shitehawk Pickford is :lol:

With his form this season his England place must be under threat