Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

He does that at least once a game. He never seems to ever be seriously injured either. Just a poor pain threshold I think.

Sometime I think it's an attempt at game management, slow the opposition down if they have momentum etc. Certainly looked like that against West Ham.

He does that at least once a game. He never seems to ever be seriously injured either. Just a poor pain threshold I think.

Sometime I think it's an attempt at game management, slow the opposition down if they have momentum etc. Certainly looked like that against West Ham.

He needs to stop because more often than not it hands momentum to the opposition. Case in point, him going down gave us one less as Swansea broke and Lascelles had to bail us out with the clearance.

Guest firetotheworks

He's going to have games like this from time to time at this age, but he wasn't terrible, just a couple of errors that could have cost us. I like him a lot and he should only get better.

He needs to stop because more often than not it hands momentum to the opposition. Case in point, him going down gave us one less as Swansea broke and Lascelles had to bail us out with the clearance.

It was absolutely awful going down in that scenario unless he was badly hurt. Could easily have been the difference between winning and losing the game

Guest firetotheworks

He's going to have games like this from time to time at this age, but he wasn't terrible, just a couple of errors that could have cost us. I like him a lot and he should only get better.

This is why you're one of the worst posters on this forum.

[emoji38] Of all the things to get worked up about. Such a fucking weirdo.

:pardsgrin:

tumblr_nyq3fefHe61tq4of6o1_400.gif

[emoji38] Of all the things to get worked up about. Such a fucking weirdo.

You must be doing something right if L.C D. thinks you're shite [emoji4]

If those errors had cost us it would have been a terrible performance, just the way it goes. Thankfully we have a pretty solid defence which allows him a little insurance, which is probably vital at this stage of his career.

He'd be finished as a footballer today, if Colo and Williamson were covering him.

You could see when he was being brought off that he was disappointed in his own performance, but he seems to have the right character to be able to bounce back and put it right next week. He was by no means terrible, just had a poor day. Got to love his tenacity and attitude though, seems to be a good guy.

http://i.imgur.com/CC0imrL.gif

He's in a rich vein of form is TCD.

giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/CC0imrL.gif

:lol:

Hayden is a bit hit and miss, but I still think he's an improvement on what we had in that area. He's got some athleticism so he can at least close players down even if his football is sometimes sloppy in possession. We need to improve in the defensive midfield role, but you could say that about just about every other area of the pitch.

He just seemed very weak and a strange panic seemed to set in when he had the ball, tbh the West Ham game apart that's been his season so far. He was excellent against West Ham, not sure why he reverted back against Swansea, will be lucky to keep his place against stoke.

He just seemed very weak and a strange panic seemed to set in when he had the ball, tbh the West Ham game apart that's been his season so far. He was excellent against West Ham, not sure why he reverted back against Swansea, will be lucky to keep his place against stoke.

I'm still to be convinced that we can play Merino and Shelvey as a pair, I know Merino is okay on the defensive side of things but neither of those two have the bite to the tackle that Hayden provides so as a midfield pairing we are going to lose some aggression if he's dropped.