Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

“When we drew with QPR [in February], coming out of St James’ Park, I could see the devastation in children’s faces, people’s faces. I went home, but couldn’t sleep, so I was playing music in my speakers, some Drake, until 2am.

“Two days later I got a notice through from the flat [company] about ‘a noise disturbance’. I’d been so disappointed that I was just sitting there, listening to music until 2am, thinking about the game, deflated, and didn’t realise there were people trying to sleep next door.

It's original, I'll give him that :lol:

Superb interview, comes across as a good lad - I really like Hayden and interested to see how he develops.

Hopefully he'll stop trying to pull though.

What was this pulling thing?

Guest dazzanufc1892

my favourite player when fit. nice on the ball, great energy. Think he will excel with better players around him, especially if he has an older head next to him

Great interview, he always seems to speak very well and seems an intelligent guy. Got really high hopes for him, think he has the potential to develop into an excellent player.

“He’s made it a situation where Newcastle isn’t a stepping stone. He says you should want to put on this black-and-white shirt, going out and giving 100 per cent, and if you don’t, you won’t play. He makes it so that players are desperate to play, not only for him but for the club and that’s why we’ve had the success this season.”

Just what we've been crying out for, for donkey's years. Just what everyone hoped for when he stayed. Marriage made in heaven.

Really like Hayden too, this aside. Interesting to see that the players noted the fan/club relationship in previous years, and the way the club's being going.

Fucking class.

Guest firetotheworks

I've got high hopes for Hayden, like. Of all our players, I feel like he's the one that can become something very good.

I've got high hopes for Hayden, like. Of all our players, I feel like he's the one that can become something very good.

I agree with that if he can stay relatively injury free, he'll always get knocks as he goes into situations where he's going to get clattered but we need someone to do that.  I think he's intelligent enough to become very important to us.

“When we drew with QPR [in February], coming out of St James’ Park, I could see the devastation in children’s faces, people’s faces. I went home, but couldn’t sleep, so I was playing music in my speakers, some Drake, until 2am.

“Two days later I got a notice through from the flat [company] about ‘a noise disturbance’. I’d been so disappointed that I was just sitting there, listening to music until 2am, thinking about the game, deflated, and didn’t realise there were people trying to sleep next door.

It's original, I'll give him that :lol:

He was most definitely humpin with Drake on in the background.