Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Are you and Ian at some sort of psychic retreat or something? One guy's humble-bragging about how he knew back in pre-season this kid's insane, and you adding your own premonitions. :lol:

Just watch and see who's right. He'll forge a decent career as a Championship player.

Are you and Ian at some sort of psychic retreat or something? One guy's humble-bragging about how he knew back in pre-season this kid's insane, and you adding your own premonitions. :lol:

Just watch and see who's right. He'll forge a decent career as a Championship player.

I'll keep my popcorn warm for when we'll all know who's right. This is gonna be some Internet showdown.

I'll keep my popcorn warm for when we'll all know who's right. This is gonna be some Internet showdown.

I think I just wee'd a little!

I wasn't humble-bragging, I was simply saying I saw Hayden and knew he was the player we needed. You hardly need to be psychic.

Greats :lol: Come off it. Who are these hypothetical posters who thought that? I rate(d) Anita, I still think he's a solid squad utility players, Rafa also seems to think so. And I fell out of love with Mitro around halfway through the relegation season. I've criticized the latter to no end in the Mitro thread.

Greats :lol: Come off it. Who are these hypothetical posters who thought that? I rate(d) Anita, I still think he's a solid squad utility players, Rafa also seems to think so. And I fell out of love with Mitro around halfway through the relegation season. I've criticized the latter to no end in the Mitro thread.

Just go back to the early parts of their threads. It was clear pretty early on that neither of them would make it as good players here. You're clueless tbh so I won't waste any more time debating it with you.