Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Guest neesy111

I think Hayden has been a bigger miss than Clark would be

Nah. You've got to remember, even when fit he was being rotated with Colback. Clark's one of the first names on Rafa's teamsheet.

He wasn't rotated much before his injury tbh.  Hayden got injured soon as Shelvey came back from suspension.

Guest chopey

Available for Wigan

Good stuff - he's been a huge miss!

Hopefully the ginger is benched and set on fire!

What an horrific thing to say that someone should be benched and then set on fire.

He might singe Rafa.

One of these players who appears to get better by being injured and enforcing a month of Colback on us

No, he's actually had a reasonable season and we've missed him.

He's been ok. He's had some poor games and he's had some good ones but he's been nowhere near class like one of the most recent posts claimed.

He's young and has potential but the fact that Colback has been absolute shit lately is definitely contributing to the ott praise for Hayden.

He's been ok. He's had some poor games and he's had some good ones but he's been nowhere near class like one of the most recent posts claimed.

He's young and has potential but the fact that Colback has been absolute s*** lately is definitely contributing to the ott praise for Hayden.

I think he's been solid, a lot of his work goes unnoticed because he's unspectacular and he just gets on with it and does a job.  He's not always at his best but I can't remember thinking that he's ever had a shitter.

He's been a bit "meh" for me on the whole. Yet to dominate from that position or even have an MotM performance nor has he had a shitter. He's got talent but he has to impose himself more and he should from the position he plays.