Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Surprised this hasn't been bumped as he put in an absolute abomination of a display today. Like Perez looked completely lacking in confidence.

You Wongaloids did the same in the stands tonight tbh.

Surprised this hasn't been bumped as he put in an absolute abomination of a display today. Like Perez looked completely lacking in confidence.

You Wongaloids did the same in the stands tonight tbh.

:lol: The corner as always tried to get the rest going to no avail. Certainly generated more an atmosphere than some plum complaining about the crowd online though.

Shame he can't change of place birth to appease the super's. Shite performance, shite assist, shite cockney.

Oh do fuck off you desperate hipster bore.

Yaaaaas! Hipster grief too, superb.

Shame he can't change of place birth to appease the super's. Shite performance, shite assist, shite cockney.

Yaaaaas!

Same shite in every thread man. Any criticism levelled at a player who isn't Colback or Dummett is seemingly racist/anti-non-geordies. Was fucking tedious ages ago.

Yaaaaas!

Same shite in every thread man. Any criticism levelled at a player who isn't Colback or Dummett is seemingly racist/anti-non-geordies. Was fucking tedious ages ago.

You forgot Sammy (who is also shite btw) and it's nowt to do with race, xenophobia perhaps. I'll just never get behind shite, perceived try hards who contribute fuck all or who are believed to do more than others based on nowt bar their birthplace, I'd prefer to focus on what they might be able to or are contributing.

Obviously I'm so hip David Batty and Peter Beardsley are probably my two favourable NUFC players. White, English scum ;).

Yaaaaas!

You forgot Sammy (who is also shite btw) and it's nowt to do with race, xenophobia perhaps. I'll just never get behind shite, perceived try hards who contribute fuck all or who are believed to do more than others based on nowt bar their birthplace, I'd prefer to focus on what they might be able to or are contributing.

Obviously I'm so hip David Batty and Peter Beardsley are probably my two favourable NUFC players. White, English scum ;).

Ah right, so that'll be a xenophobic attack on the English Isaac Hayden posted earlier, rather than a bog standard review of a player who many agree had a poor game :thup: Sick of this place like.