Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

That why he'll sign ;)

Tiote Cabaye

Gerv HBA Zoggy

Gameiro

zogbia?  come on man,  i don't want him back here, that lazy heartless git.

You are making a funny yes?

That why he'll sign ;)

Tiote Cabaye

Gerv HBA Zoggy

Gameiro

Bit too lighweight, a bit too foreign. I suspect a lot of people we bring in will start from the bench at first and will be tasked with dislodging the current lot.

That why he'll sign ;)

Tiote Cabaye

Gerv HBA Zoggy

Gameiro

Bit too lighweight, a bit too foreign. I suspect a lot of people we bring in will start from the bench at first and will be tasked with dislodging the current lot.

:mackems:

That why he'll sign ;)

Tiote Cabaye

Gerv HBA Zoggy

Gameiro

But...but...but  :tiote:

Sounds like a goer I must admit. Fits with Pardew's comments with the international midfielder playing in Europe etc. Obviously a good player, modest fee, good age, sell-on potential... it ticks most of the boxes. Get him in. :)

Someone who can pick a pass and plays in the middle fits Pardew's comments as well. Agree it'll probably be Gervinho or Zog, Gervinho first choice and if we can't get him we'll turn to Zog. If it's true we bid £4m for Zog that's all part of the game.

Guest Flatline

Just looking at his stats and he doesn't seem to get injured either. Played in more or less all the games last 4 seasons.

Good looking chap too.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj89h5HRGd1qc0adio1_500.jpg

No homo though?

Guest Flatline

Seems like we are doing Sarkozy a favor, no need to clean the streets of Marseille with a kärcher high-pressure watercannon when Newcastle does it for him!

Guest young master

dont understand the love for zog.

his last season for us was nothing short of a complete disgrace, i was furious with him, when he couldnt even be bothered to move if the ball didn't come one inch near his toe.   you forgot about that?

he's the type of player if you had him in the trenches you would have to shoot him for cowardice.

his last season for us was nothing short of a complete disgrace, i was furious with him, when he couldnt even be bothered move if the ball didn't come one inch near his toe.  you forgot about that?

he's the type of player if you had him in the trenches you would have to shoot him for cowardice.

Absolutely agree with this.

Can't believe that so many on here are happily looking forward to a line up with the likes of Ben Arfa, Gameiro, Gervinho, Cabaye and N'Zogbia and without Joey and Nolan.

Said it so often recently, Barton and Nolan were key last seaon - and they'll key next season (Because if they're not here next season their departures will have played a big part in our 2011/2012 season struggle.)

Guest young master

He's just single handedly kept Wigan up. That was hardly cowardace.

single handedly kept them up???  haha do me a favour,  did you see the rest of his season.   Had he pulled his finger out wigan wouldnt even be  in that position.  

problem with some of you lot is , you're blinded by players simply because they have great technical abilities, but you forget about their application and heart.

That is what kept us up this season.  

Guest elbee909

"Newcastle United tracking Lille ace Yohan Cabaye Mar 20 2010

NEWCASTLE UNITED boss Chris Hughton is understood to be monitoring Lille star Yohan Cabaye"

Oh, he must be shit then, because of Sol Campbell.  :shifty:

Guest young master

his last season for us was nothing short of a complete disgrace, i was furious with him, when he couldnt even be bothered move if the ball didn't come one inch near his toe.  you forgot about that?

Absolutely agree with this.

Can't believe that so many on here are happily looking forward to a line up with the likes of Ben Arfa, Gameiro, Gervinho, Cabaye and N'Zogbia and without Joey and Nolan.

Said it so often recently, Barton and Nolan were key last seaon - and they'll key next season (Because if they're not here next season their departures will have played a big part in our 2011/2012 season struggle.)

my sentiments exactly.

He's just single handedly kept Wigan up. That was hardly cowardace.

single handedly kept them up???  haha do me a favour,  did you see the rest of his season.   Had he pulled his finger out wigan wouldnt even be  in that position. 

problem with some of you lot is , you're blinded by players simply because they have great technical abilities, but you forget about their application and heart.

That is what kept us up this season. 

:lol: