Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Wouldn't call it faith. I'd just like him to be given a little more of a chance than some are prepared to afford him.

Haidara only got one game from you. :lol:

I remember telling you not so long back that I think Haidara could be a good PL player in time. If you're too thick to remember it, don't blame me.

Wouldn't call it faith. I'd just like him to be given a little more of a chance than some are prepared to afford him.

Haidara only got one game from you. :lol:

I remember telling you not so long back that I think Haidara could be a good PL player in time. If you're too thick to remember it, don't blame me.

I wasn't serious like. I'm deeply sorry.

Of course you do. He's a defender who isn't very good going forward. Worst of the worst.

"Going forward" is a stupid term. He's simply not good enough a footballer. Average/decent from purely defending stand point but that's it. There's plenty of Championship defenders of that calibre. And he's no bairn either.

Never thought the day I would come miss bloody Santon so much. Dummett looks like a clogger.

Guest TruToon94

Basically reminds of Paul Huntington which is not a good thing.

Seriously though Santon and Haidara are both LB who are solid in the PL (and yes Santon has been a disappointment but then again it is Pardew). This guy is the third choice who plays in the reserves and might make the bench once in a blue moon when players are out injured before we shuttle him off to the likes of Wigan and Leeds. The fact he is starting is diabolical.

I think Dummett's a poor footballer and a pretty solid defender who unreasonably gets far more criticism than players who are costing us goals every week because he's an easier target. It's pathetic, to be honest.

Certainly Santon never got the stick for some of his shambolic displays. But the rest of the lads get it just as bad now.

I think Dummett's a poor footballer and a pretty solid defender who unreasonably gets far more criticism than players who are costing us goals every week because he's an easier target. It's pathetic, to be honest.

Who is not getting criticism apart from Janmaat possibly?

He's just so poor footballer and he's not going to get suddenly more comfortable with the ball. He's 23 already and he just simply shouldn't be starting for a club the size of NUFC. Haidara is still raw but everyone can see that he has the attributes to be a top quality LB in this league.

Thought he was fairly solid (defensively) tonight actually, but that's all he will ever be. His ability on the ball and going forward is pathetic, made to look even worse when there's nobody ahead of him to help him out. Can't help but feel sorry for Haidara watching Dummett play knowing himself he has twice the ability on a football.

You've been defending the shoddiest captain in the league for months now who yet again tonight let us down and you come into this thread to have a go at fucking Paul Dummett - the LB who couldn't help us equalise. You're ridiculous.

You've been defending the shoddiest captain in the league for months now who yet again tonight let us down and you come into this thread to have a go at f***ing Paul Dummett - the LB who couldn't help us equalise. You're ridiculous.

I think your criticism is based on my nationality and reputation.

You've been defending the shoddiest captain in the league for months now who yet again tonight let us down and you come into this thread to have a go at f***ing Paul Dummett - the LB who couldn't help us equalise. You're ridiculous.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Modern full backs need to be able to attack and defend. He is far too uncomfortable on the ball to be a top level full back and is an awful attacker. Haidara has that ability on the ball and has far more potential both offensively and defensively.

Nah, you and a few others are the only ones stupid enough to blame a 23-year-old LB for the 32-year-old captain's shortcomings. Even Pardew would be proud of that scapegoating.