Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

Why do they continue to just make stuff up like. Absolute highest level of weird like that they feel they have to make stuff up to make themselves feel better, even though they know they're making it up. I can't get my head around this s***. :lol:

It's all to get Newcastle fans to 'chomp', they are that desperate for attention.  Thing is most Newcastle fans on there (myself included) are wise to it and just ignore it.

The lack of threads on us and Rafa tells it’s story. They spent most of the season only interested in the hope we would go down. Most on there were stating at the start that the blue pop trophy was embarrassing to be in.

Now they’re going on like it’s a major achievement and that they could take 100-150 thousand fans no problem. Conveniently forgetting they gave 000s of tickets away and still couldn’t get anywhere near filling the ground.

Guest covmag

Why do they continue to just make stuff up like. Absolute highest level of weird like that they feel they have to make stuff up to make themselves feel better, even though they know they're making it up. I can't get my head around this shit. :lol:

It's all to get Newcastle fans to 'chomp', they are that desperate for attention.  Thing is most Newcastle fans on there (myself included) are wise to it and just ignore it.

I’ve noticed the complete lack of Newcastle threads mate, are they hiding them? Or are they just sick as cunts cos we aren’t in a bad place  :lol:

The latter, hence some of the overreaching drivel they’ve been coming out with to get attention (Hughton was hounded out and Keegan never had any affinity with Newcastle).

Mackem delusion levels know no limits and never will. Spout the same old shite enough times and eventually it becomes a truth to them.

The current one is that appearing in the Johnstone paint trophy final, a competion they had to play big club's schoolboy teams in, can be used as one upmanship over their Premier League rivals.

Only in their world  :lol:

Embracing the cheesy chip insult is sad as fuck, like. Just like when Burra fans started donning dust masks themselves.

Whey Aye Man was bad enough. Would hate it if, in the hypothetical scenario where we reached a cup final, we were churning out "gravy stains on Wembley Way" shite.

Hope they go with vapes, KFC buckets and/or dogs in prams for the playoff final, though :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Michael Gray:

“Which is the biggest city?

“It (Sunderland) is the biggest city, there are more people there."

God they're fucking obsessed with this population and boundaries shit. :lol:

This all day. I tried to explain the catchment area surrounding Sunderland if you use a 30mile radius is mostly in the sea

The North Sea strikes again

Aye, same reason Liverpool and Barcelona have no fans.

Michael Gray:

“Which is the biggest city?

“It (Sunderland) is the biggest city, there are more people there."

God they're fucking obsessed with this population and boundaries shit. :lol:

Blows the water out the North Sea argument though 😂😂

This all day. I tried to explain the catchment area surrounding Sunderland if you use a 30mile radius is mostly in the sea

The North Sea strikes again

Mostly is a weird way of saying half.

Guest godzilla

This is the bollock they report about population:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rob-lee-on-safc-support.1466574/page-3#post-29374497

This idiot is trying to justify because we have Northumberland, when they have the entire county of Durham (which has a bigger population than Northumberland) closest to them; that we have a bigger catchment area. Most of South Tyneside is closer to Sunderland. Washington is closer to Sunderland. You could argue that anything up to Darlington/Hartlepool is within their catchment area also. He gets his figures totally wrong for Gateshead also 200,000 he says when in fact it's 122,000 according to the last estimate taken in 2017.

He then tries to wrangle this by saying that due to closer links to the A1 (must still be living in the coach and horses days to get around) that Durham and Washington are more part of our catchment area, coupled together with the old 92 argument. Their catchment area includes most of South Tyneide. Washington and Durham - yes we may have more support than theirs in these areas, but the fact is these areas are closer to Sunderland than Newcastle.

At the end of the day since both clubs have been in existence (126) SAFC have only had higher average attendances on less than 10 occasions. Furthermore we have had well over a million more supporters attending our matches than they have. He mentions our Universities for the catchment area whilst conveniently forgetting that it was their club sending multitudes of tickets as freebies and special offers to these universities. They then also included these tickets (amongst many more sent to schools and work places) within their official attendance, whether they attended or not.

Guest firetotheworks

50,000 'toffs!' :spit:

Ludicrous in itself, but especially when you remember that Sunderland University exists. :lol: Stupid fucking idiots.