Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

TV now funds football, so it's only right that TV dictates that it is designed to suit their format. Fuck the saddo fans, with their passion and all that emotional shit. We want people who are so devoid of any meaning they'll pay £90 per month to stay in on a Monday night to find out what happened to a dragon's egg, or something.

Dion Dublin reckons Pukki will get between 16-20 goals this season :icon_scratch:

He scored 30 last year. It's hardly a crazy prediction.

:laugh:

Probably the most crazy prediction I’ve ever heard.

3 for Pukki already.

Dion Dublin reckons Pukki will get between 16-20 goals this season :icon_scratch:

He scored 30 last year. It's hardly a crazy prediction.

:laugh:

Probably the most crazy prediction I’ve ever heard.

You where saying?

Been watching City since the 60's just totally pissed off with the media and officals It's become a shit sport to much money in it

*sigh*

One of my best friends here in Ohio has a son who's 8 and supports...Man City. He's a great kid, and was really excited to watch today's match with me, but I was well chuffed when I realized I was working and didn't have to. Gutted when the Jesus goal came up on the BBC tracker, then elated by the VAR. Then I have to confess to a small smile when I realized the little bugger might at least feel a tiny fraction of true supporter's pain.

Am I a total cunt?

Been watching City since the 60's just totally p*ssed off with the media and officals It's become a s*** sport to much money in it

*sigh*

One of my best friends here in Ohio has a son who's 8 and supports...Man City. He's a great kid, and was really excited to watch today's match with me, but I was well chuffed when I realized I was working and didn't have to. Gutted when the Jesus goal came up on the BBC tracker, then elated by the VAR. Then I have to confess to a small smile when I realized the little bugger might at least feel a tiny fraction of true supporter's pain.

Am I a total c***?

No.