Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Man utd desperate to become a mid table side with such ambitious targets.

Wan-Bissaka is excellent. I imagine you said similar when Liverpool signed Robertson from Hull?

I'm probably miles off here and someone will shoot me down with proper stats but it seems whenever Man U spend a lot of cash on a single player it tends to go tits up for them, they seem to have a lot more success bringing players through or using their scouting network to purchase potential rather than finished article players.

You're right but we were never really under any pressure to bring in "stars" under Fergie. Since he left we've went to the dogs and there's a lot more pressure to try and bring in top players in order to compete again.

Wan Bissaka & Van Aanholt linked with Man Utd too. Will be interesting to see what happens at Palace, could be in trouble next season.

We'll definitely make an effort for Wan-Bissaka but next to no chance we sign Van Aanholt. Shaw was just named our player of the year.

Which says it all about Man Utd. West Ham is probably the only other side in the top half Shaw would get a game for.

Wan Bissaka & Van Aanholt linked with Man Utd too. Will be interesting to see what happens at Palace, could be in trouble next season.

We'll definitely make an effort for Wan-Bissaka but next to no chance we sign Van Aanholt. Shaw was just named our player of the year.

Which says it all about Man Utd. West Ham is probably the only other side in the top half Shaw would get a game for.

Nah not having that at all. Mendy (when he's fit), Robertson and probably Danny Rose aye. He'd get on for all the rest. Arsenal tend not to play a left back but he's much better than Monreal in any case. Alonso is trash as a conventional left back.

He made a bad mistake at the end of this season but in general Shaw is solid as a rock. One of the few players I'll defend at us.

Nah not having that at all. Mendy (when he's fit), Robertson and probably Danny Rose aye. He'd get on for all the rest. Arsenal tend not to play a left back but he's much better than Monreal in any case. Alonso is trash as a conventional left back.

He made a bad mistake at the end of this season but in general Shaw is solid as a rock. One of the few players I'll defend at us.

Digne and Chilwell are better than everyone you mentioned bar Robertson.

Kolasinac is Arsenal's no?

Chilwell would be a cracking signing for Man Utd. Reckon he’ll go to City though with Tierney to Leicester.

Forgot about Chilwell. I'll give you that one too. Digne isn't better than Shaw, neither is Kolasinac.

1v1 me 100m anytime bro

:lol: set it up buddy!

I love swimming man. Everyone should know how. Was lucky to have started really young. Was such a great base for every other sport I ended up doing. Excellent for overall body fitness and coordination.

Right on cue Gaz Southgate has just called Shaw a disgusting fat mess as he AXES him from the England squad for being shite at a shite midtable club.

Gaz knows his stuff :thup:

Well that's dreams of signing him over. :lol:

Time for us to give their most underrated striker some attention :rose:

In other news West Ham have predictably “joined the race” for Rondon.

I can see us, Wolves, West Ham fighting for the same players a lot this Summer :hmm:

Zaha has asked to leave Palace

I have no sympathy for him if he doesn't get his wish to leave. I understand if he wants to play Champions League football, but then he shouldn't have signed a new contract which has probably priced him out of a move.