Other clubs' transfers

Greg

So Atleti are losing Godin, Griezmann and probably Saul or Rodri? Ouch.

If Barca can sell Coutinho and replace with Griezmann, that's fantastic business. I'd really fancy their chances of going far in the Champions League before going beserk again :thup:

If Barca can sell Coutinho and replace with Griezmann, that's fantastic business. I'd really fancy their chances of going far in the Champions League before going beserk again :thup:

Wonder if Simeone is on the move too?

I forgot to mention Lucas Hernandez to Bayern too. Wow, they're really splitting up.

Wonder where Griezmann will play? If Valverde persists with 4-4-1-1 then he can’t go on the wing? He doesn’t suit 4-3-3 either IMO

RE Coutinho - I feel sorry for him - he came in to replace Iniesta in the 4-3-3 system then it got changed to move Messi inside - he’s then just been plonked on the left which negates all his creativity

Guest neesy111

Nope, just signed a huge contract only a few months ago.  Highest paid manager in the world.

Nope, just signed a huge contract only a few months ago.  Highest paid manager in the world.

I guess the next question is: did he sign that knowing he was going to lose half his team? Or maybe it’s a ruse to force Man Yoo to pay £20m for him!

Veretout going to Napoli for around 22m.

Poor Villa. They probably bought quite a few really decent players that summer but they were managed by Sherwood.  Gueye seems to be the obvious one.

Similar to us signing Wijnaldum, Thauvin etc

Poor Villa. They probably bought quite a few really decent players that summer but they were managed by Sherwood.  Gueye seems to be the obvious one.

How’s Amavi doing at Marseille?

Atletico Madrid should sign Dybala from Juventus. I don't think he plays regularly much for them anymore.

Guest neesy111

Remi Garde, wasn't it?

Nah, he came in though the season.

Wan Bissaka & Van Aanholt linked with Man Utd too. Will be interesting to see what happens at Palace, could be in trouble next season.

We'll definitely make an effort for Wan-Bissaka but next to no chance we sign Van Aanholt. Shaw was just named our player of the year.

Guest chopey

Man utd desperate to become a mid table side with such ambitious targets.

Wan-Bissaka is excellent. I imagine you said similar when Liverpool signed Robertson from Hull?

I'm probably miles off here and someone will shoot me down with proper stats but it seems whenever Man U spend a lot of cash on a single player it tends to go tits up for them, they seem to have a lot more success bringing players through or using their scouting network to purchase potential rather than finished article players.