Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest covmag

i hope he is sold.

more strife, more chance of going down.

i just dont fucking understand these cunts, they havent got a fucking clue, 3 players were outstanding last season.

Dubbs, Rondon, Perez  :undecided: 

i hope he is sold.

more strife, more chance of going down.

i just dont fucking understand these cunts, they havent got a fucking clue, 3 players were outstanding last season.

Dubbs, Rondon, Perez  :undecided:

Sell Dubravka and start with Darlow and we're down without a doubt. To think some people actually rated him is hilarious.

Dubravka's got the best 3/4 years of his career to come now, if I was him I wouldn't want to spend it here. Also, he'll be a peasant compared to Shelvey and other PL players I'd imagine, and we're dicking him around over an improved deal (that he has clearly earned). If I was him, I'd be looking to leave.

But yeah, add Rafa to Rondon, Perez and possibly Dubs, and it'd be impressive how quickly Ashley's gutted the club.

Bruce says he’ll start on Saturday, still doesn’t mean he’ll stay. As long as Darlow and Elliot are both there, he could go at any point before the European window ends.

Be amazed if we don't sell at least one after the window has closed. Might well have too given what I was trying to go on about y'day and the squad having too many players too register.

Great time to sell him though. He’d concede loads this season.

It doesn't always work like that with goalkeepers. Even the most mediocre 'keeper can look good when getting peppered with shots, even if you let enough of them in that you get relegated without even som much as a whimper, and you can then still sell them for a fair old whack.

See Pickford, Jordan.

• 1 month later...

We have far bigger problems etc etc

But fucking hell, he's a crap shot stopper isn't he? Does his crisp packet hands party trick once every 2 or 3 matches these days.

Pretty sure, if I could be bothered to search the thread, there's praise for his shot stopping earlier. The whole team is falling apart and failing at some of the basics. Maybe his weak hands are due to being unexpectedly exposed?

I don't know mate, I just don't like it when we start to turn on individual players who have proved to be such stalwarts in the past. The whole team is suffering under this Ashley/Bruce shit show.

We have far bigger problems etc etc

But fucking hell, he's a crap shot stopper isn't he? Does his crisp packet hands party trick once every 2 or 3 matches these days.

Pretty sure, if I could be bothered to search the thread, there's praise for his shot stopping earlier. The whole team is falling apart and failing at some of the basics. Maybe his weak hands are due to being unexpectedly exposed?

I don't know mate, I just don't like it when we start to turn on individual players who have proved to be such stalwarts in the past. The whole team is suffering under this Ashley/Bruce shit show.

100% this.