Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

No matter what, Bruce has to stay till the end of the season, this relegation is his, Charnleys and Ashleys, Rafa or Shearer can't be blamed for this.

The only thing the coach can control is the performance. Good, bad or indifferent coaching isn't always reflected in results.

The performances are 100% his to own and they are probably or certainly the most consistently bad in the history of the club.  In any regard including Keegan, I don't reall us ever being this consistent.

On the other side being a patsy he can't defend himself without indirectly criticising the running of the club - one indicts the others poor performance. I suppose he's not out of his depth at this or to put it another way, he's decent at lying and pretending.

And he's respected by the fans about as much as all that deserves in fairness.

Todays shower was criticised by the same national media that will be saying he's doing a great job iater in the week. This for them was a rare sight of Bruce's NUFC. This is how it is every week. So if its this bad, by the admission of BBC/Talk S**t pundits and commentators - imagine seeing that every week and it being parroted to us that he's doing a 'great job'. A terrible showing x20 = good job apparently.

He's right about the bigger picture of course, but Bruce is at the very least, presently a huge part of the problem :undecided:

Caulkin is spot on, as usual. The problem is (as has always been the case) Mike Ashley.

Only 1 football club in the world would let Rafa Benitez walk away and then replace him with Steve fucking Bruce and it's Mike Ashley's Newcastle United.

:'(

Guest neesy111

He's right about the bigger picture of course, but Bruce is at the very least, presently a huge part of the problem :undecided:

Caulkin is spot on, as usual. The problem is (as has always been the case) Mike Ashley.

Only 1 football club in the world would let Rafa Benitez walk away and then replace him with Steve fucking Bruce and it's Mike Ashley's Newcastle United.

Nah, Caulkin is trying to defend his friend.  Really lost any respect I had for caulkin this season.  Bruce knew what he was signing up for, he can get fucked.

He’s not though. :lol:

The likes of him, Edwards, Douglas have spent most of the season saying how well he’s doing in the circumstances, more points than Rafa, etc. Now it’s unravelling, the blame is on Ashley. Yes he’s the main problem but to say Bruce also isn’t is just stupid.

18 months ago he was 12th in The Championship with a team containing Abraham & Grealish. My guess is by this point they were playing ‘his’ way and not Di Matteo’s. If we think we’re suddenly going to be better if we have better attackers, I’d be wary.

Unlikely we’ll ever get to find out really.

If anything it might expose him even quicker. A goalscorer and he might try doing it, ‘Bruce’s way’. He was failing in the Championship with McGinn, Bolasie, Grealish & Abraham. Just looked at the stats for his last game as Villa manager. 3-3 home draw to bottom club Preston who had more shots & possession than Villa. The defence for him by certain journalists is crazy.

Bruce is a symptom of the cancer that is Ashley. This is just following a well trodden path, so long as Ashley is in charge the manager is irrelevant. Rafa got himself out when the penny dropped for good and Ashley won’t make the same mistake twice, can’t be having a popular manager who will challenge him.

I really don’t rate Bruce but I can’t blame him for taking the job. This is becoming the car crash everyone could see coming. The failure to buy a centre forward before the start of the season saw to that.

Bruce’s problem is he contradicts himself all the time. Talking up the squad and August window as being the best ever and then saying in January they couldn’t find a better striking option than what we have. Now he says the final

3rd has always been our Achilles heel ffs😂