Fabian Schär

He's not a midfielder is the thing. Schar clearly benefited from Rafas defensive coaching and long runs int eh side. Throwing schar on against man city was always going to be a hiding to nothing, knocked his confidence and now thrown out of position.

Now I actually do understand the dilemma, he is a difficult fit in a back four for us, but it's not much surprise he looks a shadow of the player he was second half last season.

He's hardly gonna come out and say he was shite like is he.

A centre half that cant play in a back four. Certainly not a midfielder. Useful to have around incase we play with 5 at the back like but otherwise i'm not sure what he brings.

Guest neesy111

He's hardly gonna come out and say he was shite like is he.

A centre half that cant play in a back four. Certainly not a midfielder. Useful to have around incase we play with 5 at the back like but otherwise i'm not sure what he brings.

True, but those comments are way over the top.

people have short memories, he was absolutely mint for a while but under bruce he is never going to be any good and he probably cant work in a back 4, however considering our improvement in a back 4 can understand not being used. People love to assume a technically accompliched cb can suddenly become a midfielder but it's mostly bollocks.

people have short memories, he was absolutely mint for a while but under bruce he is never going to be any good and he probably cant work in a back 4, however considering our improvement in a back 4 can understand not being used. People love to assume a technically accompliched cb can suddenly become a midfielder but it's mostly bollocks.

I don't think anyone has forgotten Schar playing well last season.