Fabian Schär

In fact I it was just one game that Schar didn't play with Lejeune and Dummett wasn't even playing

So much nonsense

😂😂 absolutely called out and done like a kipperp

I remembered him dropping out around the turn of the year. It might have been Clark who came in. I don't really care. I'm pro Rafa despite people trying to accuse me of being not. (Which subsequently makes people act like right cunts). At the point it just felt like Schar was seen as too wild. He definitely seemed to have a tendency to dive in and I honestly thought he was out for longer.

He's first choice now anyway, so what does it matter?

I remembered him dropping out around the turn of the year. It might have been Clark who came in. I don't really care. I'm pro Rafa despite people trying to accuse me of being not. (Which subsequently makes people act like right cunts). At the point it just felt like Schar was seen as too wild. He definitely seemed to have a tendency to dive in and I honestly thought he was out for longer.

It's possibly because nearly every post you make is pure misery & negativity  :lol: Lighten up Sad-Eyed Liam of the Lowlands, it ain't that hard to be happy  :)

It's possibly because nearly every post you make is pure misery & negativity  :lol: Lighten up Sad-Eyed Liam of the Lowlands, it ain't that hard to be happy  :)

Honestly most of the time I am. I think I just don't post when I'm enjoying it because we'll, I'm enjoying it so I don't see a need to, then I just vent when something annoys me  :lol:

My posts on here aren't really fully representative of what I think. And with this I honestly thought Schar had been out for longer. That might have been because he got suspended soon after aswell tbh.

One negative of Schar is the number of yellow cards he gets. He got 12 this season which makes him (along with quite a few other players) the second most booked player. Top was 14 bookings. I remember when we signed him he was known for getting yellow cards so he lived up to that.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/yellow_card

He takes a few needless cards for protesting against the referee a lot or fighting opponents over fairly small things. He has a bit of a temper on him, which can be both good and bad.

Honestly most of the time I am. I think I just don't post when I'm enjoying it because we'll, I'm enjoying it so I don't see a need to, then I just vent when something annoys me  :lol:

My posts on here aren't really fully representative of what I think. And with this I honestly thought Schar had been out for longer. That might have been because he got suspended soon after aswell tbh.

Understood  :) think that accounts for most online comments/platforms tbf :thup:

One negative of Schar is the number of yellow cards he gets. He got 12 this season which makes him (along with quite a few other players) the second most booked player. Top was 14 bookings. I remember when we signed him he was known for getting yellow cards so he lived up to that.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/yellow_card

someone said he was a walking red card iirc :lol:

• 1 month later...

Get in! The exodus begins! Literally buzzing to lose all our players and set the lowest points total in PL history, this is like the Pardew end times all over again.

If I was arsed about this club at all, which i'm not of course, this one would sting far more than the Perez one for me.

I'm with you, as are many others. They can all go as far as I'm concerned. In fact, let's have a mass handing in of transfer requests. Every single first team squad member. Maybe the players can do what no-one else can - fuck Ashley up.

Out three top scorers last season were Perez, Rondon and Schar.  If he goes, our highest scoring player from last season still in the team will be Clarke, a defender who started 9 games.

• 2 weeks later...