Fabian Schär

• 1 month later...

Needs time, let's not focus too heavily on his errors, as rudimentary they may be.

Comparing him with Fernandez, it's very clear to see which of the two has experience playing in this country.

What has completely not bothering to chase a player with the ball in a threatening position got to do with which country he's playing in? I'd have been pissed off if someone on my 7 a side team did that let alone a pro.

Remember the stick Lejeune got after the Southampton game. Seems people don’t learn.

Very good point, he need time to settle. Got injured came back in and was superb from then on.

Always seems to be harder for defenders, which would have a lot to do with language and familiarity.

Fabian Schite... Amm rite?  :crazy2:

Running back isn't the problem, it's spotting the danger being in the right position and ready... His actual reaction means Jack shit if that isn't right. Hopefully it'll come.

That second goal :lol: he didn't even try.

Peter Ian Staker like.

think he initially thought the ball was going out but regarding the 2nd goal i'd be more concerned about where the right back was.

useless swiss bastard

:thup: :lol: Fucking pillock, like. Working on this budget not only prevents us from progressing/merely standing-still, it just leaves us with more Manquillos which are gonna be impossible to shift, like this lad. Early days blah blah... he and Ki were fucking lifting last night.