Sunderland...

Heron

It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "Shit, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? Fuck, what if we don't win? FUCKS SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! FUCK OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A FUCKING MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A FUCKING MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, fuck, we've lost again."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Brazilian and have only been in Newcastle once to watch a game. Therefore I can never say I can feel the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle the same way you guys do although I hate them mackem fuck more than anything. My question to you is if they're really as fucking blind and dumb as they come across on that smb forum? How the fuck can people be so illogical and idiotic is beyond me, how they can try to argue for things that is unarguable. I mean here on we sure argue about players and so on, but that personal opinion. There they seem to argue about fuck all with fuck all intelligence, are they really like that in real life? Because if they are, they come from another planet because it's just not possible...

It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "Shit, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? Fuck, what if we don't win? FUCKS SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! FUCK OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A FUCKING MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A FUCKING MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, fuck, we've lost again."

Brilliant :lol:

I'm Brazilian and have only been in Newcastle once to watch a game. Therefore I can never say I can feel the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle the same way you guys do although I hate them mackem fuck more than anything. My question to you is if they're really as fucking blind and dumb as they come across on that smb forum? How the fuck can people be so illogical and idiotic is beyond me, how they can try to argue for things that is unarguable. I mean here on we sure argue about players and so on, but that personal opinion. There they seem to argue about fuck all with fuck all intelligence, are they really like that in real life? Because if they are, they come from another planet because it's just not possible...

Yes.

:lol: :lol:

It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

:lol: :lol:

love it

How can a man who meant to lead and inspire athletes expect to inspire if he looks so unfit. Wonder whats its doing to his stamina and speed of thought. He probably spends half his spare time asleep

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619867#ixzz1VfItsyUq

Bruce's fault for being fat again apparently :lol: Was wondering when this old excuse was going to crop back up.

What I don't understand is why the mackems and the Media think they had the better side "on paper". James Hunter in the Sunday Sun says that Sunderland man to man obviously had the better team and Simon Bird in the Mirror reckoned Bruce had a choice of midfielders "Pardew could only dream of"!!!!!! Which one(s) out of their lot would be preferable to ours? Sessessegon instead of Obertan? who else - certainly no one in the midfield - even upfront is Guen any better than Shola?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tiote > Cattermole

Cabaybe > Colback

Jonas > El Mohamamamlolody

Barton > Larrson

Ben Arfa > Sessangnon > Obertan

What I don't understand is why the mackems and the Media think they had the better side "on paper". James Hunter in the Sunday Sun says that Sunderland man to man obviously had the better team and Simon Bird in the Mirror reckoned Bruce had a choice of midfielders "Pardew could only dream of"!!!!!! Which one(s) out of their lot would be preferable to ours? Sessessegon instead of Obertan? who else - certainly no one in the midfield - even upfront is Guen any better than Shola?

I think their players are more famous than ours, so somehow they are better, it's a mistake we made in the past with the likes of Butt, Duff and Parker, who were all rank for us, but consistently considered far better players than they were, by ourselves (initially) and in the media (permanently).

It doesn't make them good players though, Tiote and Cabaye (from what I've seen in 2 and a half games, and by all accounts) at least, are far superior to any of their midfielders, but they're not as famous in this country so aren't given as much credit. This doesn't bother me whatsoever, they will continue to do their talking on the pitch and winning matches against Sunderland, time after time.

I'd take Sessegnon from them, and Gyan too, although I'd hope that we could sign a better striker than Gyan. Not sure I'd take any one else for the first team, probably Bardsley or O'Shea because they're versatile, but again I'd hope we'll sign someone better. I'd have a few of their players in the squad mind, as their first team is full of mediocre squad players.

I hope they realise this eventually, for their own good. They are a bizarre set of fans though, so they probably won't.

I think their players are more famous than ours, so somehow they are better, it's a mistake we made in the past with the likes of Butt, Duff and Parker, who were all rank for us, but consistently considered far better players than they were, by ourselves (initially) and in the media (permanently).

It doesn't make them good players though, Tiote and Cabaye (from what I've seen in 2 and a half games, and by all accounts) at least, are far superior to any of their midfielders, but they're not as famous in this country so aren't given as much credit. This doesn't bother me whatsoever, they will continue to do their talking on the pitch and winning matches against Sunderland, time after time.

I'd take Sessegnon from them, and Gyan too, although I'd hope that we could sign a better striker than Gyan. Not sure I'd take any one else for the first team, probably Bardsley or O'Shea because they're versatile, but again I'd hope we'll sign someone better. I'd have a few of their players in the squad mind, as their first team is full of mediocre squad players.

I hope they realise this eventually, for their own good. They are a bizarre set of fans though, so they probably won't.

Cabaye was excellent yesterday IMO, considering it is only his 2nd game in england and in a local derby with a build up he probably hasnt experienced before in france. Defo seems a snip at around 4m...

Cabaye was excellent yesterday IMO, considering it is only his 2nd game in england and in a local derby with a build up he probably hasnt experienced before in france. Defo seems a snip at around 4m...

MOTM for me I reckon, definite cult hero potential.

Also has an amazing body. :snod: