Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Looks like he was totally vindicated in his decision to look elsewhere for a job. He knew fine well that the takeover talk was a load of bullshit.

Yep :thup:

He knew Perez would be sold and he wouldn’t be allowed to keep Rondon.

Also the contract said “Less say on transfers”.

Basically made Rafa Benitez leave.

He wanted to stay at Newcastle but leave Mike Ashley F.C.

I very rarely dream because of some meds im on, like twice a year and if i do its some weird horror sci-fi weirdness shit. Last night I managed to dream a dream where I walked up to Rafa and hugged him asking him to come back whilst crying ?  I don`t think I have cried in real life for over 20 years. The power of Steve Bruce. 

In hindsight it would have been better if Rafa had never been NUFC manager. He only delayed what we are now experiencing. Maybe this Hell would have been over by now if Mike Ashley had been allowed to carry out his moronic, logic defying decisions for the last 3 years?

In hindsight it would have been better if Rafa had never been NUFC manager. He only delayed what we are now experiencing. Maybe this Hell would have been over by now if Mike Ashley had been allowed to carry out his moronic, logic defying decisions for the last 3 years?

Probably, but hard to really say because who knows when we might get some joy again? At least we had a couple of seasons of pretending we were a real football club again.

I thought that throughout Rafa's tenure really, he's just masking the real situation.

Probably, but hard to really say because who knows when we might get some joy again? At least we had a couple of seasons of pretending we were a real football club again.

I thought that throughout Rafa's tenure really, he's just masking the real situation.

At least it’s reminded us what we could be and that we’re not asking too much to have a team that competes. If Rafa hadn’t been here we’d probably be more accepting of our fate under Ashley.

It's sad that some people are still in denial over this because of the "takeover" like, especially fans offline that I talk to who are renewing their season ticket out of the blind faith that new owners are going to come in and bring Rafa back. He's gone and in all likelihood the takeover isn't happening either. I get that people want a bit of hope to cling on to but honestly that hope seems to be softening the reaction; I wish our fans would accept the reality and turn on these c***s properly.

Need to get the message across that if you renew, you're part of the problem. Every renewal is a thumbs up to Ashley to keep bending this club over.

Spot on Andy. Again that's why I was so annoyed at people thinking there was a takeover coming. I seen it all coming. Infuriating. People are far to gullable and soft and have exactly the owner and club they all deserve no doubt about it

You are seriously still going on about this, Cassandra?

On another note, newsted will surely have a word with you about a certain word.

QuakesMag[/member] You should have thrown an @ at me, I would have backed you up with gullible and raised you the saw/seen thing.

I was never going to read this thread as I knew the more excitable forum members would be running around throwing stuff, jumping on the furniture, screeching and so on, but I've been stuck in hospital for three days with just my phone for company and gave in, so spotted your mention. :lol: Still fighting the good fight, get that Ashley annihilation doc made, I'm sure you'll get some backing. :thup: