Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle United - 14/09/19 - reaction from page 11

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

Your man schar Infinitely Content[/member]  was awful there.

When?

For the third goal, was Steven Taylor esq.

Do you not like Schar?

He thinks he's a bad defender. Now he will comment with glee every time he feels Schar makes an error. Pretty weird.

Says the guy that thinks everything is better than it actually is.

Pot calling kettle.

He'll be a miss but that was terrible defending.

What? Another bizarre comment. Take a rest man [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sorry, if I'm being an arse.  I like as a poster.

When you started to learn Spanish did you start to forget English?

:rolleyes:

Your man schar Infinitely Content[/member]  was awful there.

When?

For the third goal, was Steven Taylor esq.

Do you not like Schar?

He thinks he's a bad defender. Now he will comment with glee every time he feels Schar makes an error. Pretty weird.

Says the guy that thinks everything is better than it actually is.

Pot calling kettle.

He'll be a miss but that was terrible defending.

What? Another bizarre comment. Take a rest man [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sorry, if I'm being an arse.  I like as a poster.

When you started to learn Spanish did you start to forget English? :laugh:

:lol:

It was awful positioning from Schar for that goal, Neesy is right. He opened up the space for Salah. But we know that's one of his weaknesses and that's what we get. He has plenty of other massive strengths which we all love. No problem. Good player for us, playing against the very best under pressure he is going to make these kind of mistakes - if he didn't he wouldn't play for Newcastle United.

Pretty much. He's a fantastic player all around. A bit suss defensively at times, but that's okay. Still a massive plus for what he brings to the team.

Fuck off mcmanaman. He loves us knowing our place and being plucky little losers that Brucey can be proud of.

Aye that was predictably patronising. Worse still, our owner clearly agrees that is our place.

It was awful positioning from Schar for that goal, Neesy is right. He opened up the space for Salah. But we know that's one of his weaknesses and that's what we get. He has plenty of other massive strengths which we all love. No problem. Good player for us, playing against the very best under pressure he is going to make these kind of mistakes - if he didn't he wouldn't play for Newcastle United.

Pretty much. He's a fantastic player all around. A bit suss defensively at times, but that's okay. Still a massive plus for what he brings to the team.

Pause this on 7 seconds and tell me how it’s poor positioning? We’ve got two defenders tear arsing up Firmino’s backside, he’s watching Mane...it’s just a class flick that takes them all out. Shelvey doesn’t track the runner (Salah) and that was always going to be a goal.

I don’t mind Krafth but dropping Manquillo when he’d ended last season well is just weird.

I think Krafth will be decent when it's all said and done.

I like his energy and desire. Just needs to temper things a bit, very different league to what he has come from.

KaKa out matchday fishing again.

It's way too early. And this is one game against a top team with very difficult players on that side man. We'll see.

Weren't you one of those writing off Willems as fat and slow after Arsenal. Just give it a rest. Your type are never right about half of your claims every player is rubbish.

To early for what? For how many games have you seen him play?

Krafth isn’t good enough for the Premier League.

I've seen him play three premier league games. Same as everyone else.

I’ve seen him play for Östers IF, Helsingborg, Bologna, Amiens and the Swedish national team. From what I have seen and know about Krafth he’s not good enough for Nufc.

See we're still happy to have the enormous gap between the midfield and forwards. Basically sit you're midfield on top of your back five, leave Almiron as some sort of box to box headless chicken with Joelinton like the rest of us wondering what the fuck he's supposed to do.

It's no wonder a fullback scored today and our second best chance fell again to a fullback, because on occasions they are the only attacking outlet.

Pure shit to sit through.

I don’t mind Krafth but dropping Manquillo when he’d ended last season well is just weird.

I like his energy and desire. Just needs to temper things a bit, very different league to what he has come from.

It's way too early. And this is one game against a top team with very difficult players on that side man. We'll see.

Weren't you one of those writing off Willems as fat and slow after Arsenal. Just give it a rest. Your type are never right about half of your claims every player is rubbish.

I’ve seen him play for Östers IF, Helsingborg, Bologna, Amiens and the Swedish national team. From what I have seen and know about Krafth he’s not good enough for Nufc.

That’s pretty definitive knowledge tbf

Pause this on 7 seconds and tell me how it’s poor positioning? We’ve got two defenders tear arsing up Firmino’s backside, he’s watching Mane...it’s just a class flick that takes them all out. Shelvey doesn’t track the runner (Salah) and that was always going to be a goal.

:thup: If anyone it's either Shelvey or Hayden who haven't been savvy enough to track where Salah was going; but it was teriffic movement from the attacker. Schar was never getting there but made a desperate lunge because there was no use in him sticking on Mane at that point.

Those Liverpool attackers are so in-tune with each other, it's incredible. They're absolutely lethal.

:thup: nothing wrong with his positioning there like, just the usual rewriting of what actually happened to level some criticism at him. It's good football from Liverpool that would unpick the best of defences, nothing to see here other than that.

Okay, well we'll all get to see how he pans out actually playing in the premier league.

He's making mistakes at the moment, but I don't see a complete disaster at all. I like his energy and desire. Just my opinion.

Could have certainly done without being thrown straight into the team so early too, especially with Manquillo available. No idea what that's about.