Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Used to stick up for him a lot.  But I'm fed up of watching him wander about, pissing and moaning and now all of the ridiculous quotes to go with his shite performances.  We have eyes, Jonjo.  Stop talking utter bollocks.

Sick of the cunt, TBH.

The manager plays him every game so it's self preservation by him.

Same way as already mentioned by others, that Bruce lies about team performances to consolidate his position as manager and curry support in the media.

I hope all those that were loving his goal yesterday enjoy the quotes and the teams continuing demise.

Under Rafa he was 4th choice, couldn’t be trusted, showed no signs of improvement when used and the manager wanted him gone.

Under Bruce he’s got a new contract, plays every week, no pressure on him to improve and gets loads of days off.

Under Rafa he was 4th choice, couldn’t be trusted, showed no signs of improvement when used and the manager wanted him gone.

Under Bruce he’s got a new contract, plays every week, no pressure on him to improve and gets loads of days off.

Sums up our transition pretty well.

:thup: Well put.

Guest ManDoon

Nicely taken goal, but apart from that he got schooled all night by that Twine kid from Newport. He ambles around the pitch like he was playing in the 1980's.

Had him on strings, you could say

th_kanyehappy.png

Used to stick up for him a lot.  But I'm fed up of watching him wander about, pissing and moaning and now all of the ridiculous quotes to go with his shite performances.  We have eyes, Jonjo.  Stop talking utter bollocks.

Sick of the cunt, TBH.

This is about where I am - I've liked him more than most, but he's been absolute pish this season (and for too much of his time here overall). The Bruce ring licking is just pathetic

There's still no one else to play there. Sean Longstaff is even worse at everything.

If it’s two in the middle, it has to be Hayden and Hendrick - even though Hendrick doesn’t look... the most skilful player to pull on the black and white.

• 3 weeks later...