Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest neesy111

Don't see what positive this is.  A step forward would be appointing someone outside to fill the position.

Guest neesy111

Do you know what it makes business sense sometimes to look outside as well, as they bring fresh ideas etc.

What is his role exactly? I'm sure he does lots of valuable stuff behind the scenes but is he qualified to make the big decisions? We know his predecessor Llambias had very little football knowledge and that's why we ended up with Pardew and Joe Kinnear which is starting to do real harm to the long term growth of the club. When Pardew is inevitably fired, is Charnley qualified to make the call on a genuine high calibre manager?

What is his role exactly? I'm sure he does lots of valuable stuff behind the scenes but is he qualified to make the big decisions? We know his predecessor Llambias had very little football knowledge and that's why we ended up with Pardew and Joe Kinnear which is starting to do real harm to the long term growth of the club. When Pardew is inevitably fired, is Charnley qualified to make the call on a genuine high calibre manager?

qualified :yao:

qualified :yao:

I know. The reality is he's the administrative equivalent of Steve Stone.

First google search of him shows a picture with mike and jokin'. No thanks.

(some really disturbing images on that seemingly harmless search)

You weren't joking. :lol:

Curiosity got the better of me  :anguish:

http://www.namespedia.com/image/Charnley_7.jpg