Carling Cup fourth round draw thread - Watford away

Dave

Due to be drawn after the Man Utd game finishes, on Sky Sports 1. The game has just kicked off extra time (:lol:) so expect the draw to be made around 10.15-10.30pm providing there are no penalties.

I reckon we'll get Liverpool.

'The Leeds United, to be honest'

Now in which scenario would I use that phrase? Can't think of one. bluebigrazz.gif

Perhaps when someone visiting t'Leeds stopped you in t'street, pointed at t'Elland Road stadium and asked you: "Who plays there?" ;)

Now in which scenario would I use that phrase? Can't think of one. bluebigrazz.gif

Perhaps when someone visiting t'Leeds stopped you in t'street, pointed at t'Elland Road stadium and asked you: "Who plays there?" ;)

That is nonsense. :lol:

:lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

That is nonsense. :lol:

t'truth t'tbh  bluelaugh.gif