NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I know it’s for the team to wear but the days of me buying tops with gambling companies and the like on are done especially when they look as shit as that.

Aye, agreed. Can’t justify being a walking advertisement for any huge company or corporation. The furthest I go is a tiny Levi tag on a pair of jeans, shirt or jacket. I even couldn’t justify any clothing with huge emblems across the front. Just feels weird.

Som guy in the gym changing rooms was wearing a t-shirt with 'Diesel' printed across the chest, Diesel jeans and had a shopping bag from Diesel store with him.

I take it it wasn't you?

Dont mind the front but a bit black piping on the collar would have been better (think 70s), hate the plain back.

Re the front.... probably been mentioned already but any old timers remember tuning in a VCR ?

Dont mind the front but a bit black piping on the collar would have been better (think 70s), hate the plain back.

Re the front.... probably been mentioned already but any old timers remember tuning in a VCR ?

It isn't a plain back man  :lol:

I get it now. The delay or 'change' to that hideous leak of the home kit is because of the new owners not liking it. He'll probably pay off Fun88 the remaining duration on their sponsorship with us so he can plaster Visit Abu Dhabi or something on the front of our shirts.

Or maybe Fat Mike wants SD somewhere on the shirt as part of the deal......

If that’s his concession it’ll be for the greater good in the long run. Especially if it loosens his grip on other aspects he could surprise us with. Won’t be happy with it and sure as hell won’t buy a shirt with that on but perfect being the enemy of good and all that.

New top is on eBay (not me selling it btw)

Just came on to post this. Its from the same fake batch that Dummett was supposed to have given that lad. Off centered badges, terrible fit, sponsor printed into material etc. Just a knockoff nigel based on the initial leaks.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/newcastle-united-shirt-large/123785637000?hash=item1cd232ec88:g:HbsAAOSw7fdc7pua

New top is on eBay (not me selling it btw)

Just came on to post this. Its from the same fake batch that Dummett was supposed to have given that lad. Off centered badges, terrible fit, sponsor printed into material etc. Just a knockoff nigel based on the initial leaks.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/newcastle-united-shirt-large/123785637000?hash=item1cd232ec88:g:HbsAAOSw7fdc7pua

E X C L U S I V E $ H I T

NUFC x Puma x Supreme [000001/000001]

Is that really the shirt for next season? One of the worst I've ever seen.

It was, then apparently it wasn't.

New owners hate it. Want it changed. Pays off that betting company for the remainder of their sponsorship with us and replace them with Fly Emirates, Fly Etihad or Flying Private Jets coz our fans love plane watching. Sleeping at NCL airport too tonight waiting for the influx of Arab private jets tomorrow.  :snod:

Is that really the shirt for next season? One of the worst I've ever seen.

It was, then apparently it wasn't.

New owners hate it. Want it changed. Pays off that betting company for the remainder of their sponsorship with us and replace them with Fly Emirates, Fly Etihad or Flying Private Jets coz our fans love plane watching. Sleeping at NCL airport too tonight waiting for the influx of Arab private jets tomorrow too.  :snod:

I don't fully know how middle easterns view gambling but I'm pretty sure they aren't fans of it. We will definitely see a different sponsor if we get taken over.

Good I can’t bear fun88’s pretend fan craic

It does seem pretty fake and the mackem baiting seems especially contrived - speaking as a foreign fan, my interest in Sunderland lies solely in piggybacking on the local hatred for amusement's sake, and I can't dig on doing that to raise the profile of a gambling company.

Not a word about the new kits from NUFC yet.

Usually one of the three kits would be official at this time of year if I'm not misstaking.

I suppose it's on hold untill the takeover is(or isn't) finished.

Usually one of the three kits would be official at this time of year if I'm not misstaking.

We've previously used a new kit in our final game of the season, haven't we?  So it's definitely been announced sooner than this.

We've previously used a new kit in our final game of the season, haven't we?  So it's definitely been announced sooner than this.

Been a few years since we did that.

Been a few years since we did that.

We haven’t done it with Puma.

Chronicle reported the other week that will be near July

Sure last year, the young uns wore one of the new kits in a match even before the official pics came out!

That was a few years back.  That bib monstrosity iirc.

Sure last year, the young uns wore one of the new kits in a match even before the official pics came out!

Possibly the worst we’ve had.

Possibly the worst we’ve had.

The all black chest V thing? I loved that kit.