NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I'm just waiting for the day someone trying to mix things up, and give us a hoops, or checkerboard kit, just to watch the absolute carnage :lol:

Basically what would happen if Mike Dean or Andre Marriner was in charge of our shirts :laugh:

Mike Dean would probably stick a Red card on it with “Off you pop” on the back.

It's awful, but people have short memories. Those two Puma/Wonga kits with the blue bits in them were absolutely rancid.

Black back's shite mind. Even on the last Northern Rock kit we at least had stripes below the numbers.

agree  the 13/14 and 15/16 jerseys with  the stupid bits of blue on them where worse .... i think even the one with the black panel in the front was worse .... i think  if the 2 white  stripes  went  around the back it wouldnt be too bad , but its disappointing  seeing  how nice the  last 3 home jerseys where

As i said up the thread, we've worse problems than what a kit looks like but just like the monstrosity of that deckchair yellow away number, we do well in it and it'll become a cult classic.

I know it’s for the team to wear but the days of me buying tops with gambling companies and the like on are done especially when they look as shit as that.

Aye, agreed. Can’t justify being a walking advertisement for any huge company or corporation. The furthest I go is a tiny Levi tag on a pair of jeans, shirt or jacket. I even couldn’t justify any clothing with huge emblems across the front. Just feels weird.

If I owned the club, I'd be sacking off these kit designers and getting one of the concept kit artists in instead.

http://i65.tinypic.com/fp24m.jpg

Those are utter shite too :lol:

That away kit is like a fucking Affliction t-shirt :lol:

They are absolutely shite and the ones below 😂😂

Has that home kit not been denied?

The back isn't all black according to Douglas, whether the front is correct i don't know.

Wow, could be the worst home one of all time.

If it was an all black back maybe, the back will probs be the same as the front.