DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

We need the numbers if we lose Janmaat, is he the right player we need, I'll take those who have watched him play word for it. Semtex sounds awfully concerned so that's not good, having said that Janmaat's form has been very up and down and getting players to play for a championship club must not be easy.

He's not good enough at taking people on to be a winger though. Much better overlapping as a fullback.

So he's either a really defensive winger, or a really attacking full back. I'm assuming we'd prefer the latter but you never know.

Is this a loan or permanent? Presume the latter

4 million fee has been discussed.

Not the worst punt, I guess. Not the best, either.

The type of fullback/winger we've all seen. Fast as fuck, no end product. Seems to have improved defensively a little during Copa America, but still committed a foolish handball v Colombia and got a previously-mentioned stone-cold idiotic red card v Paraguay. So not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, then.

Is this a loan or permanent? Presume the latter

4 million fee has been discussed.

Not the worst punt, I guess. Not the best, either.

The type of fullback/winger we've all seen. Fast as fuck, no end product. Seems to have improved defensively a little during Copa America, but still committed a foolish handball v Colombia and got a previously-mentioned stone-cold idiotic red card v Paraguay. So not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, then.

Aye if you want to see as ridiculous a second booking as you've ever seen....