Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Goal 2 just started on 2. Better than the first imo, mainly just for the arty shots of Ronaldinho bossing Real Madrid on their own patch.

Can never forgive that cunt Munez for leaving :huff:

Goal 2 just started on 2. Better than the first imo, mainly just for the arty shots of Ronaldinho bossing Real Madrid on their own patch.

Can never forgive that c*** Munez for leaving :huff:

I know, even the lush Anna Friel warns him against it in her underwear, the little mercenary prick was the best player we had. Still though, some decent character development of him turning into a bigheaded superstar. Weird that Madrid would sign Gavin Harris as well, everyone must've wanted a piece of us.  :snod:

Why's his first press conference at Madrid in English when Spanish is his first language and he only learnt English like a few months before?

What? He grew up in America.

Although it should have been in Spanish.

Why's his first press conference at Madrid in English when Spanish is his first language and he only learnt English like a few months before?

What? He grew up in America.

Although it should have been in Spanish.

Mexico / America, same thing.

Also the kids' total non-reaction when his mam tells him Santiago is his brother. He's just like "areet", no surprise or anything.  :fool:

Probs the wrong thread but fuck it. Watching "One Night In Turin" at the mo - I'd blanked out from my memory how cuntish the utter cunts of the press were to SBR when he was England manager. The usual suspects are all there, fucking Woolnough and the rest, "In the name of God, go", etc. Fucking twats. And then THEY turned on US when he was getting on a bit and the kids in our dressing room got a bit beyond him. Ffs. And don't get me started on fucking Thatcher and fucking Moynihan, the jockey-shaped arsehole. I'd line up the journos in a row and machine-gun the cunts without a second thought.

:lol: I've had a bad day at the twatting office, haven't I? Now we're going to lose to fucking Germany on fucking pens again. Fuck this for a game of soldiers! :lol:

Oh, Waddle, man, you fucking mackem git  :sad:

Probs the wrong thread but fuck it. Watching "One Night In Turin" at the mo - I'd blanked out from my memory how cuntish the utter cunts of the press were to SBR when he was England manager. The usual suspects are all there, fucking Woolnough and the rest, "In the name of God, go", etc. Fucking twats. And then THEY turned on US when he was getting on a bit and the kids in our dressing room got a bit beyond him. Ffs. And don't get me started on fucking Thatcher and fucking Moynihan, the jockey-shaped arsehole. I'd line up the journos in a row and machine-gun the cunts without a second thought.

:lol: I've had a bad day at the twatting office, haven't I? Now we're going to lose to fucking Germany on fucking pens again. Fuck this for a game of soldiers! :lol:

Oh, Waddle, man, you fucking mackem git  :sad:

Nessun Dorma  :'(

ITV4 have something on at 9 about what would happen if England won Euro 2012.

Timed...

Nm, shops and pubs would see a slight increase in sales of alcohol and taking for the day of the final, the sun would make 66 pages of Roy bumming special and that would be it.

Timed...

Nm, shops and pubs would see a slight increase in sales of alcohol and taking for the day of the final, the sun would make 66 pages of Roy bumming special and that would be it.

Was actually a thing in the paper this morning how shops are predicting a £1 billion loss in England-themed tat that they're going to have to sell knock-down now  :lol:

Timed...

Was actually a thing in the paper this morning how shops are predicting a £1 billion loss in England-themed tat that they're going to have to sell knock-down now  :lol:

Watched this last week. It was shit. Jason Manford and a load of non-football people making weak "jokes" for an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg. Anyone watch the magic of the euros? Christ, the narrator, every single time, rather than saying euros, says "uefa European football championship". Pretty much every click. Unbelievable