Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Isn't just admin staff, chefs, cleaners or whoever you presume Arsenal were laying off:

Quite strange that as recruitment was one of the things that arsenal have changed recently.

“Agent-led approach” to player recruitment doesn’t sound promising.

:lol: Wouldn't like the sound of that at all if I were an Arsenal fan. Dunno. Still better than our approach:

giphy.gif

:lol: Wouldn't like the sound of that at all if I were an Arsenal fan. Dunno. Still better than our approach:

giphy.gif

I'd honestly trust the headless chicken a lot more than Kia Joorabchin, a dead chicken at least won't drain 10's of millions of pounds into his own pocket and park his useless players on fat contracts at the club

[emoji38] Wouldn't like the sound of that at all if I were an Arsenal fan. Dunno. Still better than our approach:

giphy.gif

I'd honestly trust the headless chicken a lot more than Kia Joorabchin, a dead chicken at least won't drain 10's of millions of pounds into his own pocket and park his useless players on fat contracts at the club

[emoji38] I think that chicken has better opportunities than us.

The Wolves approach has done alright, mind. Suppose it depends on the agent/s they work with.

Arsenal’s recruitment has been questionable for years. They bring themselves to crisis point before blowing all of their budget on strikers, mainly. In the meantime, the squad positions that need to be improved are pretty much ignored.