Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Don’t know why people continue to post the financials as is. They are useless. If you want to post anything - show every single top 10 PL club financial statement and compare to ours and throw in league position, signings made, progress in cups, etc. it’s going to show that just because you have a healthy balance sheet it means fuck all in terms of sporting success or ambition.

A company we compete with in my field is the exact same size as us and has a padded balance sheet but they’ve done abs fuck all with that money and are chastised for it by their investors and the investment community. We do deals and make things happen and are ambitious at being best value for our investors money. It’s fucking simple.

The press don’t seem to ever get that because they are bloody stupid.

Barbour-Interenational-987x876-1.png

Look at the absolute clip of that double socket! Nevermind the fact it's a Billy basic Wickes offering but it's fucking hanging off the wall!

You'd think media suites would be a bit more plush considering the interviews are beamed worldwide etc.

Small thing I know, but...

Barbour-Interenational-987x876-1.png

Look at the absolute clip of that double socket! Nevermind the fact it's a Billy basic Wickes offering but it's fucking hanging off the wall!

You'd think media suites would be a bit more plush considering the interviews are beamed worldwide etc.

Small thing I know, but...

Even the chair is from Staples tbh