N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s been 4 weeks I think since I sprained my ankle, it’s sore after a while of walking for

any length of uninterrupted time, so gonna take it easy at footy tomorrow night and try and not run about, use it to pass and definitely not to shoot. I’ll stay in midfield because I don’t want to have to tackle or block.

Or

7’s Pitch booked. 10:30 Gateshead Powerleague Dunston  (usual venue) £4 each

Can any admins update the thread? Might be worth merging all the Red v Blue threads together if possible also.

Guest Howaythetoon

Played tonight, sore foot right now and didn’t run around much, but no further injury to it and back among the goals again, 2 right footers smashed past cats piss. We lost by 1 goal though, good game lots of passing 5-a-side. Both ‘keepers were mint.

Good man.

List is currently:

(Teams subject to change, of course, these are just the former allegiances, from memory - so may also not be entirely correct)

Reds

Sifu

Rocker

Wullie

Stifler

Stifler +1

Heza

HTT

Blues

Yorkie

Yorkie +1

LFEE

HaydnNUFC

Sewelly

M4

Ian W

Danh1

Chris the keeper

There's currently four others that I'm waiting to hear back from. I know that's a lot but, like I've said, there's always drop-outs and I need to politely tell my ringer that he's no longer needed anyway. :lol: 16's the ideal number imo cos that means a sub on either side.

D'oh. Edited. Couldn't think what colour he played for and forgot to put him in altogether. Am I right in thinking he's been in goal for the Blues whilst Sifu's been the Reds' keeper?

Could someone do me a lift from around Low Fell or the Gateshead Interchange on the day? (whichever's easiest)

Only if you answer your phone instead of insisting on texting only :lol:

Could someone do me a lift from around Low Fell or the Gateshead Interchange on the day? (whichever's easiest)

Here man, my phone was on silent in my bag then! Forget it :lol:

Here man, my phone was on silent in my bag then! Forget it :lol:

Confirm with me nearer time. Will probably be Low Fell Costa Coffee around 10ish.

Ian W[/member] let me know if you need a lift also.

Jill[/member] If your joining us let me know and I can get you at the Interchange 10:10 usual spot.